A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1A/2A Lower Indy Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clue

1A/2A Lower Indy Results Empty
PostSubject: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 13:11

Chesterfield with 14 ready for state. Well they did. I thought since no one else was talking for the lower state this may at least get something started. Any one have any Aynor results?
Back to top Go down
Guest123

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 13:58

Hanahan had 12 move on to championship bracket, 2 in consolation bracket.
119 will scratch consolation today- injured ankle. 160's opponent scratched - couldn't make weight, so he will move on in the consolation bracket.
Back to top Go down
Guest123

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 14:03

2nd round of championship bracket - 103 Johnson, 125 Wolfe, 171 Thompson, 135 Boykin and 140 Hancock all advanced
1st round consolation - 112 Brule advanced, as did 130 Dwira so far
Back to top Go down
RamFan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 18:30

Chesterfield Chamlionship
119 - Alley 136- Harper 145- Crowley 152- Burr 160- Hanna

Chesterfield Consi
112- Malby 125- Moore 130- Trexler 130- Gulledge

No individual information at this time. GO RAMS cheers
Back to top Go down
Ramfan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 18:33

Sorry 140- Gulledge What a Face
Back to top Go down
rambone

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 21:29

Chesterfield:
112- Matlby- 4th
119- Alley- 1st
125- Moore- 3rd
130- Trexler- 3rd
135- Harper- 1st
140- Gulledge-4th (injury defaulted due to dislocated knee)
145- Crowley- 1st
152- Burr- 1st
160- Hannah- 1st

171 and 189 lost one point matches to qualify.

Good day for the Rams.
Back to top Go down
Mat Fan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 21:50

Great day for the Rams and Congrats. Hope Gulledge will be able to compete next week to finish out his career as a Ram on the mat. Also thought Malby would of had a better fihish. All in all a good showing and can not wait to see the complete representative list for the lower state.
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 21:54

great matches...spotty officiating but we are used to that.

103- Johnson wrecked everyone, including bamberg kid in finals
112- Uc-ton over aynor kid, Uc-Ton is tough...I remember picking him as a sleeper at 119 earlier in the year.
119- Alley sticks Gore
125- Wolfe majored Walling. Wolfe looked rough at first, but got a lot better as the day went...impressive.
130-Cunningham over Geiges in a great match---judgement calls could swing match either way.
135- Ian teched Boykin
140- Brommell over Jones in a nailbiter....great match.
145- Crowley beats James in good match...not as exciting as it could have been with two brawlers...i was kinda dissapointed that both were smiling at the end.
152- Elijah pinned the Marion kid
160- Hannah outlasts an ATH from Cane Bay
171- Al from Bamberg wins
189- Dakota Landrie wins
215- some kid from edisto upsets Caudle in the finals
285- Loris kid was winning win I left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsite.sc2awrestling.com
CobraFan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 22:01

How was the match between Tariq Simmons and Hannah of Chesterfield? It is great that Tariq has become the 1st wrestler to qualify for state from Cane Bay!!!!
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 22:43

Jerelle won, but the Cane Bay kid got hit for some TV's and shot himself in the foot. Simmons is an impressive athlete. I'm proud of Jerelle though winning lowerstate as a true freshman though.
Back to top Go down
Mat Fan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 22:47

Is this a first that no kid from Cheraw will be participating at State? I know their dula team was weak, but they had some quality individuals. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
CobraFan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 23:13

Thanks for the info LSO....it is impressive for a freshman to win LS especially the higher the weightclasses get. Good Luck to him and everyone next week!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 0:12

Cheraw had 2 qualify at 119 and 125.
CField at 152 won 6-1 not by pin.
Surprised Gore chose bottom in finals against Alley.?
I agree that calls at 130 could have gone a couple of different ways , just depends on what you are looking at. But I feel that he was the better wrestler on this day.
140 great match, looking forward to rematch.
Aynor is not going to host next year. What school could hold 4 mats for the early rds like what was done this weekend? Look forward to watching some great wrestling next weekend.
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 0:27

Aynor loses money hosting, but they honestly have the best facility other than Indian Land. Next season, we need to up the entry fee to $100 per team instead of $50.

Morrello does too good of a job to give it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 0:34

I agree. When you go there all you have to worry about is how your kids perform unlike the situation with the mats in Edisto 4 to 5 yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
MB 501

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 10:16

Grads to all lowerstate wrestlers. For the most part everyone was good sports. It even seemed that Lris and Hanahan did fine together. It was good to see. Great job kids.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 12:01

Lot's of good wrestling at Lowerstate.It was nice to see a lot of freshmen future studds qualify. Looking forward to watching future growth from some of these guys.
JJ Johnson, Flores from Hanahan are going to fun to watch in the coming years.I was impressed with Chesterfield's Hannah and several others.

LSO's breakdown of matches was accurate.

103-JJ looked beast against Jones who I had to do a double take on thinking he was another Mango brother...
112- seemed like a squash by Uc-Tun until hefronted Aynor too soon then had to fight out of a nearside cradle for 1:45 in the 3rd. Great match. Uc-Tun wrestles like the energizer bunny. Fun to watch.
119-was an exciting final. Gumby Alley reached way back for that one. If Heirs of Bamberg realizes he belongs, look out 119's.
125-WOLFE!!! Eat those grapefuits Michael. Nice semi's win over Moore and solid finals win over young studd Walling. Looking forward to the contrast between Wolfe/Rankin at state asssuming the two get through.
130-What a nail-biter of a match. Looked like David vs. Goliath. Cunningham is definitely the biggest 130 (looked like a 145) I have ever seen. Not that that means much, but he knows how to use it, which most serious cutters do not. Definitely best to catch him soon after weigh ins (without an extra pound). Major props to him. Top 4 at state should be in no particular order Cunningham, Trexler, Geiges, and Oaks. Tough weight. Winner will have legitimately earned it.
135-I walked off the mat from 130 to congratulate Cunningham at score table and Boykin walked by..........17-2 and fast. Harper was definitely solid.
140-What a match between Brommel and Jones.Hancock 3rd and an injured Gulledge forfeits to fourth. I don't know what the upperstate has here, lowerstate will be bringing it though.

That was all I saw. Headed to Red Robin for a Banzai Burger after 140.

Out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Results   1A/2A Lower Indy Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1A/2A Lower Indy Results
Page 1 of 1