A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat Fan

1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Empty
PostSubject: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 14:18

Does anyone know if these will be published like the other classifications? Thanks to all those who shared informaton on the results to those of us who were unable to attend. However, would love to see where some of the kids along the way progressed to.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 14:34

Go to www.scmat.com

Should be there soon, if not already. www.scmat.com
Back to top Go down
Mat Fan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 8:27

I have checked all the good istes with SCHS wrestling. Guess what? Still no brackets. Man they already have the State matche ups out. I guess that is because they include the upper state wrestlers. Here is to the lower state. No coverage but great wrestling. geek
Back to top Go down
guest1

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 10:51

Mat Fan. I have no clue what you are saying. The results from upper and lower states and the state brackets are all posted right where Lex told you they are. See above ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
1-1/2 Nelson

1-1/2 Nelson

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 12:05

I think he is talking about the actual 1a/2a LS brackets completed with the results... showing all the match results. It should not be too hard to post since they were keeping it up on the tournament software, just send SCMAT a copy of the file in PDF or even JPEG if you have to.
Back to top Go down
Mat Fan

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 12:08

I was not requesting the State Brackets. I was asking as in my first post the 1A-2A LOWER state bracket information. Note Title of Tread!

I see 1A-4A state Brackets
I see 1A-4A Rankings
I see 1A-4A preseason Rankings
I see North/South information

I see No LOWER state Brakets nor Upper state now.
Please help me if you see them Guest1

4A State Tournament brackets (DRAFT) - Coaches - please review/advise on any changes (scmat@hotmail.com)
3A State Tournament brackets (DRAFT) - Coaches - please review/advise on any changes (scmat@hotmail.com)
2A-1A State Tournament brackets (DRAFT) - Coaches - please review/advise on any changes (scmat@hotmail.com)

February 2010 wrestling results in S.C. - updated 2-21-10
News in SC Wrestling for 2009-2010 - updated 2-21-10
2010 Best Western North/South Wrestling All-Star Classic - updated 2-19-10
North/South All-Star Match letter
North/South All-Star Match ad form
4A State Finals link to the webcast (replay available anytime)
SCMAT Exclusive Articles and Photos 2009-2010 - updated 2-14-10
Calendar for S.C. Wrestling - updated 2-10-10
2010 Carolina Senior Clash - March 13 in Hendersonville, NC

Individual Rankings will be updated next on Wednesday morning, 2-24-10
4A Wrestling Rankings - updated 2-18-10
3A Wrestling Rankings - updated 1-25-10
2A-1A Wrestling Rankings - updated 1-25-10
SCISA Wrestling Rankings - updated 1-25-10
How are SC Wrestling Rankings done?

NWHOF SC state chapter nomination form (Word document) - nominations being taken now - document posted
January 2010 wrestling results in S.C. - updated 2-2-10
Wrestling Camps and Clinics Summer 2010 - updated 2-14-10
Brittany Delgado, former Hillcrest wrestler, wins 2010 WCWA National Championship!
S.C. High School Realignment For 2010-2012
Openings for Tournaments/Matches 2009-2010 - updated 1-21-10
December 2009 wrestling results in S.C. - updated 1-5-10
Wrestling Coaching Changes or Open Positions 2009 - updated 12-10-09
Collegiate Signings 2009 - updated 12-16-09
4A handbook with 2009-2010 wrestling information on 47th page of PDF file
3A handbook with 2009-2010 wrestling information on 59th page of PDF file
2A handbook with 2009-2010 wrestling information on 34th page of PDF file

4A Wrestling Pre-Season Team Rankings and Returning Individual State Qualifiers/Placers
3A Wrestling Pre-Season Team Rankings and Returning Individual State Qualifiers/Placers
2A-1A Wrestling Pre-Season Team Rankings and Returning Individual State Qualifiers/Placers
SCISA Wrestling Pre-Season Team Rankings and Returning Individual State Qualifiers/Placers
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 12:35

they tend to remove stuff that is outdated. you can see the top 4 placers from each weightclass by looking at the drafts for the state brackets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets   1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1A/2A Lower Indy Brackets
Page 1 of 1