A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indy State champ picks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shake'n'

Indy State champ picks Empty
PostSubject: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 13:17

What are your picks?

My picks:
103- Gilliam Woodruff
112- Whitfield Crescent
119- McCall Crescent
125- Harper Chesterfield
130- Oaks Abbeville
135- Flynn Woodruff
140- Cowan Abbeville
145- Jackson Loris
152- Stiefle Emerald
160- Newton Emerald
171- Morris Loris
189- Glace Abbeville
215- Grandy Woodruff
285- Hadden Walhalla

I strongly believe that the upperstate will come away with most of the state champs this year
Back to top Go down
ram

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 14:26

may be biased but I think Chesterfield gets more than one champ.
Back to top Go down
funtcuker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 16:15

Shake'n your wrong. Moore will win 112. He beat Whitfield by like 8 or 6 at Dreher. And you have to be crazy to think Burr won't win at 135.
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 17:05

well by that logic, bertolini has beaten moore, and has beaten whitfield in the past. I'm not making any predictions this early though
Back to top Go down
Shake'n'

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 17:12

I have seen Burr and Flynn both wrestle and Flynn wins. This is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions. They are just like blankholes everybody got one. Was not to sure on Whitfield and Moore could go either way and like NSwrestler said Bertolini could beat both of them. McCall and Rankin will be a great match also.
Back to top Go down
wolverin

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 19:33

glace lost to smith from woodruff alredy this year. but that weight class is completely up for grabs i would have to say gary from cheraw is the favorite
Back to top Go down
GuestFan

PostSubject: Indy   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 19:39

I think the lowerstate will have about as many champs as upperstate. If you look bacK over the years it has been about even. Upstate asserted itself last year, but prior to that it has been very even. I think your picks have an upstate bias.

As for McCall and Rankin - both great wrestlers BUT I will be very surprised if both make it to the finals.
Back to top Go down
big fan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 20:46

moore beat whitfield by 8 this year and whitfield beat bertolini and flynn has lost to helman from greenwood twice this year and burr beat helman by 6
Back to top Go down
sonic

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 0:25

anybody can beat anybody on any given day. nobody knows what will happen because ANYTHING can happen...
Back to top Go down
ONER

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 11:18

you can't rule out nick gulledge from chesterfield at 145 either
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 12:48

Did we mention that USC beat Ole Miss in football, who beat florida, which makes Carolina the real national champions? Oh, wait, nevermind. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indy State champ picks   Indy State champ picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indy State champ picks
Page 1 of 1