A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

final matches b4 states

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Brule

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-10-27

final matches b4 states Empty
PostSubject: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan - 21:27

At Hanahan we match up with Blufton and Wando Thursday night. Should be tough, the region indi's on friday pm. Still some issues with weight but I'm sure we all have that (even with 2 MORE POUNDS!) I wish the would close Waffle House .
Back to top Go down
Sargent

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 0:21

Or atleast stop the 24 hour service
Back to top Go down
dukey

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 8:08

Blufton shouldn't hard. They are way down this year. Wando could be tough as you all were within a point of each other each time you wrestled. this is the rubber match right?

Who is in Hanahan's region for the Friday tourn?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Brule

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 23:11

yes sir about the rubber match , friday night should go well. not much about team comp. but there may be some nice indi matches (johnson / lemeli brule / sottile moten / farley ) Its good to see that out of the 7 teams, 4/5 have full or only giving 1 forf. Thats positive for a 2a indi tour.
Back to top Go down
Atown

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan - 12:46

So you have a region individual and a region dual a few days later?
Hanahan-full squad
N. Charleston-not close to full
Stall-not close to full
Bishop England-not close to full
Academic Magnet-???

What is the point of this? None of those teams other than Hanahan are even competitive. Is this because Hanahan can actually beat teams like BE that are down? Or is it to puff up that record for the duals playoffs? Don't remember you guys doing this the last couple of years.

Back to top Go down
Guest 3

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan - 13:24

Why would a coach even put Johnson (112) in with Lemeli (119) for the this. Givin up a pos 9lbs in a match like this does not make much since. Why risk a kids placement or injury for lowerstate is stupid. If I was a coach(and I'm not) I would keep my good ones at there waight class. From what I've seen Hanahan has Johnson, Boykin, Hancock, and florres. A maybe with Brule and their 189 who I don't know.
Back to top Go down
hawk

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 2:18

Guest 3- apparently you have not seen hanahan wrestle that often...your not giving them any credit for what they have accomplished and they wouldn't be where they are without the coaching staff that they have. Those coaches work their a** off to put the kids where they feel they can win..and your right you are NOT a coach so let's keep it that way. Ohh and as for your comment about Hanahan only having 6 wrestlers your crazy....almost everyone that Hanahan has sent out this year has the potential to win.
Back to top Go down
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 8:29

How did the Hawks do last night against Blufton and Wando? I can't find the results anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Guest 3

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 12:57

Hawk, Your right I have not seen all of Hanahan. I have no doubt the kids are willing and able to bump up. All I'm saying is the reward is not worth the risk. It is very nice to win as a team but the focus should always be about each kid as a indv. I think we lose sight of that to much.
Back to top Go down
NewGuest

PostSubject: Results   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 14:07

Blufton won vs. Hanahan 37-35
Hanahan won vs. Wando 39-31
Not sure final results of Bluf vs. Wando but think Blufton was winning
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 9:14

How did the region individual thing pay out? Any surprises?
Brule v Sottile?
Wilkin v Boykin?

Back to top Go down
Sargent

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 11:46

Brule won by pin and Boykin went all 3 periods with Wilkins i think.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 12:09

Did Boykin win?

Did anyone beat Aluague from BE at 130?

How did BE's little 112 Mario De La Rosa do?
Back to top Go down
Sargent

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 13:24

Boykin won
Algue didn't break a sweat
The 112 had to wrestle JJ but he put up a good fight
Back to top Go down
Jeff Brule

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 13:30

lex, francis did win, i believe it was 9-2 or 11-0
aluague wrestled horlback from hanahan in finals and won 13-4 I think, that was a good match to watch.
mario looks impressive and is well on the way to earning that respect. Jon pinned him in first. Experience.
brule pinned sottile with about 20 secs left in first. both wrestle same syle. I look fwd to the rematch on tuesday..
A mag did a great job keeping the matches going after it got started. 1 big injury to a n.chuck wrestler. I think there 171? neck injury, went out on stretcher.

just to answer Atown:
we are required to wrestle all region teams 2 times, home and away. By holding this tour then a dual tour, it allowed us to fulfil the region requirements and free up two other dates. I hope this answers some questions you may have had. Your coach can help explain the "dates" and your specific region requirements. good luck to your team during states.
Back to top Go down
guest 3

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 10:51

how did hanahans 112 do? (scores) or did they bump to 119? also who won the 130lbs?
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 11:26

JJ was at 112 and only had one match. He pinned BE's De la Rosa in the 1st.

BE's Jason Aluague cruised at 130.
Back to top Go down
Cougar

Cougar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 11:31

Lomeli took 119
Back to top Go down
2aupst

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 13:58

Who is Johnson and Brule, why does every one think there good? Think Hanahan must be talking their guys up to make up their lack of skills. Ive seen hancock that may be a good one.
Back to top Go down
NewGuest

PostSubject: @2aupst   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 14:20

lol... I think you must not follow much sc wrestling if you don't know who they are, but that is good for hanahan if nobody does. They can stay "under the radar" and no one will know what hit them.
Back to top Go down
hanag

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 14:36

They are Hanahans stealth bombers. Along with Hancock, Boykin, Nick, Trey. If we can keep everyone 100%. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked what Jeffs compatition thinks when he comes out. lol Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
guest1

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 14:49

here we go all the trash talk is going start now. under the radar. lol
Back to top Go down
Guest123

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 21:34

Johnson? Who got second at state last year as a freshman? Yeah, he must have noooo skill at..... do you know nothing about wrestling or are you just plain ignorant?
Back to top Go down
MaLuKing

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan - 1:30

Hanahan lost to Bluffton? And Bluffton blows this year. So Hanahan blows really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final matches b4 states   final matches b4 states Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

final matches b4 states
Page 1 of 1