A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Broadcasting of Matches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LSO

LSO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Live Broadcasting of Matches Empty
PostSubject: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 13:19

This season www.sc2awrestling.com will begin broadcasting live wrestling matches using streaming video. The broadcaster can be found on the front page along with a post schedule. Obviously, many Chesterfield matches will be broadcasted (being a coach), but I am open to broadcasting other matches on days where we do not have a match.

Live Broadcaster Instructions At the bottom of the player there is a gray tool bar that will either display "On Air" or "Off Air." When we are broadcasting a live feed the toolbar will display "On Air" and "Off Air" during times of no broadcast. Matches at tournaments are subject to time variances. I will post time updates/delays via the twitter widget to the right. I will be doing periodic testing and display adjustments over the next couple of months as well as creating a schedule of broadcast events. Please email me or discuss in the forum matches that would be worth broadcasting.

Live Broadcaster Schedule

Date Event Time Location
Dec. 1 Chesterfield/Rock Hill/Lugoff 6:00 Rock Hill, SC
Dec. 5 Southern Slam Finals TBD Greenville, SC
Dec. 12 Chesterfield vs. Cary (NC) TBD Lillington, NC
Dec. 15 Chesterfield vs. Indian Land/Buford Ft. Mill, SC
Dec. 21 Loris vs. Cheraw TBD Chesterfield, SC
Dec. 22 Hilton Head vs. Chesterfield TBD Chesterfield, SC
Dec. 22 Loris vs. Chesterfield TBD Chesterfield, SC
Dec. 28-29 matches from the Clover Duals TBD Clover, SC
Jan. 6 Chesterfield vs. Cheraw TBD Cheraw, SC
Jan. 9 Blue Devil Inv. Finals TBD Columbia, SC
Jan. 12 Chesterfield vs. Dutch Fork 6:00 Camden, SC
Jan. 18th matches from the MLK Duals TBD Chesterfield, SC
Jan. 22-23 matches from the Lakeland Duals TBD Greenwood, SC
Jan. 28 Cheraw vs. Edisto TBD Chesterfield, SC
Feb. 6 Class A Upperstate Finals TBD Chesterfield, SC
Feb. 13 All Classes Dual State Finals 10:00 Columbia, SC
Feb. 20 Lowerstate Finals TBD Aynor, NC

Please contact me if a notable match on an open date. I will try to make arrangements to have the match broadcasted live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsite.sc2awrestling.com
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 13:36

Wow.
That is pretty cool. IT is much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
1-1/2 Nelson

1-1/2 Nelson

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun - 12:10

These matches recorded via webcam???? That's cool, look forward to catching some matches online down here in the lowcountry!
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun - 13:19

they will be broadcasted live with full commentary. I am unsure of who will do most of the commentary as or right now.

Due to the length of dual matches they will not be "recorded" for later viewing. The tournament finals matches should be able to be individually recorded as well as broadcasted live.

As well as commentary...I will have graphic of individual and team scores as well as opponents names/teams.

I am working the kinks out and figuring out how to get the most bang out of my bandwith. So far, running at 30 fps is keeping me under 400kbs, therefore, the viewer will not have to worry with streaming issues.

Occasionally, you might be able to watch me in my living room talking random jibberish as I tweak the system a little bit....if you are one of those lucky viewers...do not laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun - 13:24

futhermore...there should be some good matches:

Chesterfield/Rock Hill/Lugoff trimatch right off the bat on DEC 1. Unfortunately, all three teams are expected to go deep in the football playoffs so none will be at full strength.

Have you ever had the pleasure of watching a Loris vs. Cheraw...in most cases it is a war. Possibility of a Chesterfield vs. Abbeville broadcast at the Lakelands.

If the dates fall right I will gladly make a trip upstate for a Woodruff/Abbeville matchup of some sort providing the coaches turn in their schedules well in advance.

I would love to broadcast that quad with Eastside/Lexington/ Ft. D but we already have match scheduled for that night!
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun - 7:49

Most people would probably prefer a BE v Academic Magnet livestream. Can you work that one out if the schedule permits?
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun - 10:55

this is sc2awrestling.com not scacademicbowl.com!
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun - 7:26

Boo hiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Broadcasting of Matches   Live Broadcasting of Matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Broadcasting of Matches
Page 1 of 1