A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College prospects?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan - 7:58

Just curious which guys out there (seniors especially) are planning to wrestle in college??? Has anyone been recruited by any name schools? Last year we had a large graduating class move on to compete at the next level. I'm interested to see who has aspirations and such?

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 16:26

I've been told Brody Bertolini is going to Mt Union in PA, I'm not sure if this is set in stone or not though.
Back to top Go down
WRESTLERGURU51

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-22

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 20:26

I'VE HEARD THAT THE HEAVYWEIGHT FROM BURKE WAS BEING RECRUITED BY THE OAKLAHOMA
Back to top Go down
lol

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 21:31

really? that kid frm burke sucks its not gud 2 make jokes lik that LOL LOL LOL that made me laugh so hard my side is hurting.... nd u not evn that smart u cnt evn spell oklahoma which is a div 1 school lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 12:45

I can confirm that the Burke Hwt is not being recruited by the Sooners. No offense to him of course.

Back to top Go down
guest1

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 14:13

The heavyweight from Burke is a cheap wrestler, and not a very good one at that.
No way he's being recruited.
Back to top Go down
c-lewis

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 14:15

good, let him go to Oklahoma. More points for Iowa.
Back to top Go down
Guest 47

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 17:00

Wow! Hating on the Oklahoma C-lewis not cool. U need to get off the Iowa band wagon.
Back to top Go down
Guesto

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 19:34

What division I school couldn't use a janitor. Some of those kids can be flat out filthy.
Back to top Go down
spladle

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: weak   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 20:25

wow. its a weak year for sc wrestling because it appears that only brody and the hwt from burke are heading to college.
Back to top Go down
WRESTLERGURU51

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-22

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 21:52

I KNO RIGHT.... THIS IS JUST A REBUILDING YEAR
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan - 22:07

Let's start over without any goofballs coming on here and obviously lieing about being recruited.

Other than Bertolini potentially going to Mt. Union, is anyone else being recruited?
I mean in reality. Not some fantasy or wishful thinking by someone hoping that people will buy the hype.

For those of you wanting to be recruited by a big time school, here are a couple of hints:
-Seek out competition in the off season. Go to events in other states. Compete in national events. SE Regionals, FloNationals (VA Beach has lost a lot of luster), Fargo, Cadet Duals, Junior Duals, Disney Duals.
-Go to camps of the schools you may want to wrestle for. They want to see you in their system. Make no mistake about it, camps are as much about recruiting as they are bringing in money for the coaches.

If they can't see you against quality opposition, then you simply don't matter to them. You're not going to be on their radar.
Back to top Go down
BULLDOG34

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-24

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan - 20:29

IM MOTEN THIS IS FALSE IM NOT WRESTLING IN COLLEGE.. I'VE DECIDED ON FOOTBALL..
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan - 8:14

I appreciate you clarifying that.
You might want to find out who is talking about you because they are making you out to be a liar. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College prospects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College prospects?   College prospects? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College prospects?
Page 1 of 1