A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1A-2A Wrestlers in College

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clem

1A-2A Wrestlers in College Empty
PostSubject: 1A-2A Wrestlers in College   1A-2A Wrestlers in College Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 22:09

LSO has a great summary of the past 1A-2A wrestlers that are in college now. How are they doing? Any have a chance of contributing this year? Rholetter starting at Limestone? What about Cowan at MMI? How cool and confusing is it for Josh to wrestle for two two-time Olympian coaches who are identical twins? LSO, how is Dalton doing? Any chance you could create an area on here that links to results/match videos (FloWrestling) for these kids?
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 1A-2A Wrestlers in College   1A-2A Wrestlers in College Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 0:57

If I receive enough information I can make it happen in due time. I am working on the submission page right now and it is giving me a fit trying to get it to work right.

I am glad excepting photos and videos.

PS. From what I know:

Rholetter: medical redshirt
Harper: starting, but IMO out of weight class at 149.
Newton: doing really well knobbing it up! BRACE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsite.sc2awrestling.com
JJAHS

PostSubject: Re: 1A-2A Wrestlers in College   1A-2A Wrestlers in College Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 11:33

Josh Cowan $23,000 and Brent Wertz had $7500 dollars in wrestling to go MMI. Brent never went. Josh QUIT. Never heard of anyone quiting a full wrestling scholarship. He might be the first to quit with $23,000 paid for.

Andrew Tillman 133 and Johnathon Patterson 157 Abbeville started for SMC last night against Limestone. They are getting better.

Drayton Epps Abbeville is wrestling 125 for SMC.

Bill Glace Abbeville is now in his second season at Newberry. Newberry ring is nice!

Bryan Glace Abbeville is now wrestling up at Anderson College.

Jarrett Humries and Antonio Tillman are upcoming seniors that gave a verbal to SMC for early signing money.

Shaylor Wells wrestle at SMC also 2008.
Abbeville has eight wrestlers to sign in four years. Good job Coach Martin! You can only give a kid a chance to be successful. If the kid quits, it is on them!!!!!

Adam Oaks is also getting recruited by a couple of different schools.
Back to top Go down
Harper

Harper

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 1A-2A Wrestlers in College   1A-2A Wrestlers in College Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 11:26

Anderson University vs. St Andrews Presbyterian last night
may have to copy and paste...not sure how to link.
http://www.ac.edu/sports/story.php?sport_id=16&story_id=3241
Back to top Go down
JJAHS

PostSubject: Johnathon Patterson   1A-2A Wrestlers in College Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec - 10:59

Congrads to Johnathon Patterson for winning his first match at SMC and starting in the line up....

Keep up the great work.... santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1A-2A Wrestlers in College   1A-2A Wrestlers in College Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1A-2A Wrestlers in College
Page 1 of 1