A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Empty
PostSubject: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 8:01

Financial Guru, Grnwd Dad,
DO you have a firm date on when you will hold the Greenwood Ironman this spring? I am starting to put together our freestyle schedule for Pit Bull. We want to plan our home event around your tournament as well as a few out of state events we like to attend. So Far I know the Marine Corps Ironman in FL is Apr 2nd....
Any ideas when you guys will hold your tournament?
Back to top Go down
fin guru

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:49

So far we plan to continue to have it the first weekend in may.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 7:20

Great. That would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
grappled

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 13:58

i would hold off on the pitbull schedule until we know what the scusa schedule is.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 14:11

SCUSA is trying to work on their schedules now as opposed to years past when no schedule was made until high school state. I wanted to find out that date so we would have dates to pick from for our event. We have gone to the Greenwood Ironman the last 3 years. We would like to continue to support that event.

Fin Guru~Would that be Apr 30/May 1st or May 7-8th?
Back to top Go down
fin guru

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 23:13

Lex. That would be 30-1. We usually have the tournament the weekend before mothers day. I believe mothers day is on the 8th. It is possible we may do all 3 styles in one day. It depends how participation in other tournaments are going . If the numbers are up at the USA events over last year. Then we may go 2 days, but if the USA numbers are the same or less as lst year then we may just go for 1 day. Regardless of how many days FS/G will be on Sat as last year.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 7:23

Perfect.
I appreciate it. We want to schedule our event around yours. I plan to have a bronze coaching clinic at our tournament if their is enough interest. I don't think there has been one in the last two years. There are a lot of young coaches coming up and it seems like a good time to offer that for people. I really don't want anyone dissuaded from competing at SE Regionals. We have good guys in SC. It is time to get them in the larger individual events so they can shine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????   Greenwood Ironman 2011 ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greenwood Ironman 2011 ????
Page 1 of 1