A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matslap3

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 16:00

Abbeville wrestles Liberty 2nite at Abbeville (senior night), if they win they will repeat as region champs. Crescent hosts Pendleton, should be a good match. If Crescent looses it would give Crescent, Liberty and Pendleton a 3 way tie for 3 and 4th, does anyone know how that would be decided. Scenerio could be Crescent loss to Pendleton, Crescent has beaten Liberty and Liberty has beaten Pendleton. Points scored maybe?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlin

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 18:24

Walhalla travels to Emerald tonight also. Anybody seen these two wrestle much this year? What are the key matchups?
Back to top Go down
matslap3

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 2:11

Abbeville wins region with a win over Liberty by a score of 61-15. Other noteable wins and losses tonight by the sources are Ninety-six over Walhalla, Ninety-six over Emerald, and Walhalla over Emerald, and Crescent over Pendleton. Region standings 1)Abbeville 2)Walhalla3)Crescent4)Liberty5)Pendleton and 6)Emerald, i do believe that is correct. Dont have the scores of the matches. Hate to be leaving this region had just begun some good region rivalries. This region has just been a good test for the panthers just hate leaving, just have to deal with what is dealt and move on. Anyone have any info on what has been going on up in the Woodruff and Chesnee region, they seem to be the top two teams up there right now, Palmetto? Got the wrestlers just been dealt some bad luck lately or what? Maybe it is injuries or something...Or is that something Woodruff and Chesnee peaking?
Back to top Go down
HasBeen

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: yea   Skyline Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 10:46

Woodruff and Chesnee are coming on strong right now. If both have healthy teams, either one could win on any given night. Palmetto i think have been hit with some bad luck. They are still a very good team and someone to watch out for in playoffs. I believe when it comes down to palemetto and Woodruff/Chesnee...the matchups are what gets them. You can't count broome out of it at anytime bc Chesnee pulled out a 39-38 win i believe. So no team should sleep on those guys. Its all about matchups with these teams.
Back to top Go down

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 11:49

Skyline will still be very strong next year with Chesnee, Palmetto, Crescent, Liberty, and Pendleton. Does Carolina have a wrestling team? I'm not sure if they do.
Back to top Go down
CU

CU

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 14:17

96 defeated Walhalla? I thought Walhalla crushed Liberty and Liberty beat 96 by twenty something. What happened here?
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 15:33

CU, 96 is a really up and down team this year, lots of random injuries, one kid had the chicken pox (yes, the chicken pox), and generally the team not getting fired up for some matches. The wildcats this year boast wins vs Abbeville, Woodruff, Walhalla, and losses vs Palmetto, Liberty, and I think woodmont
Back to top Go down
djmrem28

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 16:54

matslap3
when would the team state tournament begin and do u know where i could find schedule ( dates ) . Long drive but hope we could drive down and watch abbeville, ! say hello to Coach Martin - it's cold up here in ohio ! :- ) . thks
Back to top Go down
matslap3

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 1:24

yes go to scmat.com they have the dates for them seeding has not occurred yet. hope to see you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline   Skyline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyline
Page 1 of 1