A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skyline region

Go down 
AuthorMessage
low leg

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 16:47

so whats the thoughts about the region matches tonight at crescent. crescent, palmetto, pendleton, carolina Question
Back to top Go down
MaLuKing

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 20:26

They have wrestling in that region?? I honestly didnt know anyone in that region had wrestling teams or had ever been better than my toilet water after a deuce.
Back to top Go down
skyline

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan - 23:21

Just for your knowledge
Skyline region has consisted of West Oak, Walhalla, Crescent, Emerald, Palmetto, Liberty, Chesnee, Abbeville, Pendleton and now Carolina. That doesn't sound like toilet water to me? What say you?
Back to top Go down
MaLuKing

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan - 1:28

Walhalla Westoak Abbeville are not in THIS years skyline. So, this years skyline is toilet water after a deuce before the flush. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jwonder

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan - 12:16

Did Pendleton beat Cresent AND Carolina lastnight? Who got hurt?
Back to top Go down
OldDog

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Skyline   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan - 13:10

Thats funny bc all the teams but west oak would get there brains beat in by the skyline champs. Didn't Broome beat abbeville? lol...Abb don't have a chance with us kid.
Back to top Go down
yes

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 12:19

Yes Pendleton beat both teams.
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 12:40

so question, who are the skyline champs?
Back to top Go down
Wolve

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Wood   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 13:49

Skyline Update-

Chesnee 43 Crescent 28

Great match...Chesnee kids really suprised me. We gotta get ready for them in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
BDogs

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Lol   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 23:43

Chesnee won't be the champs..dem bulldogs gonna have something to say bout that come thursday. I didn't know toothless hicks could wreslte. Our lightweights gunna handle yall. Dat 189 gunna get his come thurs...says da Dog. My bouie boys gunna walk through dat fake whitmore kid...whoever he is and Emery. Yall let that newspaper pump yall up if yo want to....dat 145 is a choke artist..like he choked at state last year.

,Says the Dog.
Back to top Go down
bill

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: update   skyline region Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan - 11:08

Crescent beats liberty. Liberty beats PENDLETON, Pendleton beats crescent. We know chesnee is first. Who is second.... Crescent and liberty beats palmetto but palmetto beats Pendleton???
Back to top Go down
bill

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: update   skyline region Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan - 11:09

Crescent beats liberty. Liberty beats PENDLETON, Pendleton beats crescent. We know chesnee is first. Who is second.... Crescent and liberty beats palmetto but palmetto beats Pendleton???
Back to top Go down
guest1

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan - 14:47

Who is the best individual wrestler in the Region?
Back to top Go down
DemCatz

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: DaBurg189Fan   skyline region Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan - 23:06

It will go to points scored i think. Fraiser152(palmetto)/Horton140(Chesnee) are best 2 wrestlers in skyline hands down. I seen that Martin kid (Chesnee) gas out in first period against sum scrub from landrum....so he is out of the race for state.
Back to top Go down
Wild Bil

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: update   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan - 10:35

Kevin Carey is the best wrestler in this region 171. wins already... Who else in the region has 30 wins already.
The horton kid 140 from Chesnee????? Only beat the Crescent kid that is a SO 7-6. 30 ? The Martin kid from chesnee that weighs the same weight would pin miller in 30 seconds.

Back to top Go down
stchump

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan - 11:06

better yet, who is the skyline? study
Back to top Go down
who

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: is this your prediction   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan - 10:58

Wild Bill, are you predicting that Carey will win it at 171?
Back to top Go down
chs09

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 20:57

I was wrestling partners with Kevin Carey alot my senior year. Towards the end he really surprised me at how much better he had become. I hope he does win state, good luck to him.
Back to top Go down
O'Barr

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: dude   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb - 12:58

DUDE.... It is funny how there is a SKYLINE team in the state championship. Crescent would have waxed broome!!!!! It is funny that stup*d people are allowed to get on this thing! Where is Woodruff, broome, or ?????????????
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb - 13:00

Hello pot meet the kettle....who you calling stupid?
Back to top Go down
CJS 35

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb - 16:31

Your mother!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyline

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: wow   skyline region Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb - 15:36

17 kids from skyline region my state.... 5 upper state champs in the skyline region... 3 2nd place in the skyline. 9 thirds and 4th from the skyline region. People say the skyline is down. Don;t see that with that stats.... People also say we need to have a region Q. for upperstate. That seems fair for Skyline region... Don't see any other region with that stat... I think we need to look at this to help seeding for playoffs. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skyline region Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline region   skyline region Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skyline region
Page 1 of 1