A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Individual State

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matemus

Individual State  Empty
PostSubject: Individual State    Individual State  Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 8:49

Individual state brackets on SCMAT.com

Who do you like?

Where are the upsets?

Who will win team individual tittle?
Back to top Go down
MatFan

Individual State  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Individual State    Individual State  Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 8:54

I think Cfield took Ten (10) wrestleres and qualified 8. Once again just numbers but great job.

Weldon Dixon from Chesterfield placed second in lower state/ Way to go Dude!

Tyler Alley in his last tournament. Can he place? I hope so!

Back to top Go down
1-1/2 Nelson

1-1/2 Nelson

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Individual State  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Individual State    Individual State  Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 9:25

Bamberg wrestled 9, qualified 5; with three 1st place, one 2nd place, and one 3rd place finish. I could see 5 State placers out of that bunch if they push each other hard this final week of practice and stay focused!
Back to top Go down
MatFan

Individual State  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Individual State    Individual State  Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 13:57

Great! Not sure if there will be many placers from the single A, but I hope the best from the lot of them. Great to see Bamberg finally get over the top. Have known several from there for years and they and Cfield seem to meet more often than not deep in the playoffs not matter it be baseball, football or wrestling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1-1/2 Nelson

1-1/2 Nelson

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Individual State  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Individual State    Individual State  Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 14:58

I think you will see at least 10 (1st-3rd) placers from 1A across the board. That's why some 2A coaches are trying to push 1A out of Individuals. Heard there was some propaganda going round this weekend at Lower State. You don't want watered down Individual State Champions; a combined 1A/2A brings credibility to the Champion and parity across the three wrestling classifications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Individual State  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Individual State    Individual State  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Individual State
Page 1 of 1