A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thisguy

LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 11:02

I'm ready to see Butler (Loris) and the good ole Okalahoma recruit Moten (Burke) in the semi-finals!!! will butler go down? or will OK change their recruit from Moten to Butler lol?!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 11:24

Leave Oklahoma out of the conversation.
They have no idea who either is. If you want to catch their attention, go to Flonationals and/or Fargo and stomp some mudholes in guys from other states. Otherwise you will not get noticed. Besides they have 2 freshmen Hwts that are true studds and 1 div II national champ sophmore that transferred in. All will be looking for Nathan Fernandez spot next year.
Back to top Go down
thisguy

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 11:32

darn that sucks.... oh well it'll still be a good match between the two! how ever, moten has to get passed Farley first!
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 11:56

Butler looked awful good the few times I've seen him this year and I think he is due to dominate.
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 12:32

And Butler past Chesterfield!
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 12:37

C'Field Hater!!!!!
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 12:52

Yup!
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 13:04

They probably kept you from qualifying for state one year..........it's your fault really, you should have learned to wrestle......Headlocks and Fat Baby Rolls don't always win matches buddy
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 13:12

I'd say you were correct if we were talking about any weight class other than heavyweight BUT in this case one fat man roll might be all it takes
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 13:16

fat man rolls don't work in heavyweight either
Back to top Go down
haha

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 22:22

If they did, Buford would have a champ every year.
Back to top Go down
troutsdk

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb - 23:55

wow!! just got home from lower state. frances boykin is pinned in first round, first period by the 16th seed. anything can happen
Back to top Go down
Cougar

Cougar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb - 0:38

the kid was from north Charleston and got injured second round when he was beating the kid from chesterfield 10-3 and now he is in the hospital
Back to top Go down
ram fan

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb - 0:57

Hope he is okay.....
Back to top Go down
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb - 9:22

Is the N Chas wrestler coming back today or is he done? Hate to see someone go out like that.

I could see the Boykin upset happening sooner or later. If you are predictable and expose your back enough, eventually you'll get caught.
Back to top Go down
Big mout

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb - 16:54

king MANN I WON LOWER STATES...YES IT"S ME KENDRICK BUTLER lol! !!!
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Big Mout   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 10:16

Do you get a trophy or medal for lower states? Keep focused on what's important Soft - NEXT WEEKEND!
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 11:32

Hey Kendrick, don't forget our deal.......what size you wear? I'll have it with me if you win states
Back to top Go down
Big mout

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 12:50

coach i want a XL singlet....that's what size my Twisted Evil ZOMBIE SINGLET Twisted Evil !!
Back to top Go down
Big mout

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 12:51

coach i want a XL singlet....that's what size my Twisted Evil ZOMBIE SINGLET Twisted Evil !!
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 12:59

Butler - You'd look better in a medium!
Back to top Go down
craigE

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 17:51

Very Happy ig ellerbe will leave anderson a champ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!   LOWER STATE MATCHES!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOWER STATE MATCHES!!!
Page 1 of 1