A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawk Invitational Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Hawk Invitational Results Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Invitational Results   Hawk Invitational Results Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 8:17

I was hoping to see the full resluts posted somewhere, but nothing yet.......

He is what I know from Memory (bear in mind I lost interest after 152):

105-JJ Johnson/Hanahan beat Goose Creek in the finals. This kid is a studd and will only get better. Definitely not going to be a career 103. So I look forward to watching him over the next several years and beyond. Hall from Military Magnet failed to make 105 by a good bit so that matchup never happened.
114-Jeff Brule/Hanahan lost in the finals to someone...
121-Emilio Ac-Tun/Ashley Ridge looked solid winning. Ac-Tun flows really well. Fun to watch.
127-Michael Wolfe/Hanahan Took it to Streety of West Ashley and got the pin in the 1st period. Nice job. Wolfe got MOW of tournament. Jason Aluague of BE took 4th.
132-Derek Geiges blanked everyone. Shut down Kofi/Hanahan (who somehow got the #1 seed???) in the finals (match was essentially a quick takedown and then Geiges on top forever) and before that blanked Jameson Burroughs of N. Chuck in the semi's.
137-Francis Boykin/Hanahan pounded his way through the finals and pinned in the finals. Ben Wilkin/BE rebounded from a thumping from Boykin in the semi's to take 3rd.
142-I believe the Wando kid won. Hancock/Hanahan was handling him in the semis before getting caught. Hancock came back to tie for 3rd (the other kid had 5 matches already).
147-No idea
154-No idea
162-No idea
173-Nic Thompson/Hanahan took 2nd. He lost to Wando's tough kid in the finals.
191-No idea
217-No idea
Hwt-No idea

Overall, a fun day. The tournament always flows quickly here. 16 man bracket with 18/19 teams. Finals were done by 6:30 I believe. Kudos to the Hanahan guys for running the 3rd/4th and finals simultaneously to get everyone home for dinner. As always, a great hospitality room and accommodating facilities.

Hanahan and Ashley Ridge looked solid.They both had additional placers, but I couldn't say who. Maybe someone else could help out or HANAHAN could post some dang scores!
Back to top Go down
new guy

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Invitational Results   Hawk Invitational Results Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan - 0:11

where is hanahan anyway? upper? lower> ashley ridge loked good //// goose creek is really tough in the upper classes, incredible trophy selection for the winners...did you see the table...must be 3 foot tall for first place! no joke... the awards and time management goes to the hawk invitational...ask the gators of goose creek, they beat the hanahan guys by 25ish points .. easy to be there and watch/eat! see ya next year lex
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Invitational Results   Hawk Invitational Results Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan - 9:51

Hanahan is lowerstate.

My understanding is that next year may go to a two day because of the number of teams turned away/wanting in.
The awards were nice. Fun event. Accommodating facilities and staff. But more importantly........easy to get in and out of. Right off of I-26 and I-526.
Back to top Go down
new guy

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Invitational Results   Hawk Invitational Results Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 0:13

wow... results posted! scmat
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Invitational Results   Hawk Invitational Results Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 7:15

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Invitational Results   Hawk Invitational Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk Invitational Results
Page 1 of 1