A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOWLOW

1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Empty
PostSubject: 1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS   1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 4:01

Looks like chesterfield and bamberg going on to state...not much to contend with on chesterfields side of the bracket...should be bamberg and abbeville battling it out on the other side...Bamberg takes it again, they have already beat Abbeville twice this year....11 pt. match last time, with Abbeville not having any place to make it up. Abbeville took the football, but Bamberg takes this one, might even beat them worse than before. Sorry Panthers no more titles in wrestling, luck got you your first one, but that has passed. Bamberg 42 Abbeville 26
Back to top Go down
MatFan

PostSubject: Re: 1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS   1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 11:14

So based on this analogy, the Rams should go ahead and order the rings. I mean the Rams have already beat Bamberg and at that time the Rams had a very make shift line up. Of course was the Bamberg coach laying a plot knowing the real showdowns would be in Columbia? Very interesting Question

To all have a safe trip and best of luck to wich ever team you're pulling for. Fo me it will be Parker Anderson and Blacksburg......Maybe my second
Back to top Go down
BOB

PostSubject: Re: 1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS   1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 16:15

Saw the Rams and Bamberg go at it at the MLKs.. If both make it to state, it wil be a coin flip. Good matches the first time with chance that next time some of those go the other way.
Back to top Go down
MatFan

PostSubject: Re: 1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS   1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 16:19

I agree BOB. The Rams got the better of Bamberg that day with all the swing matches going to the Rams. I do think however that some of the wins by Bamberg may go the distance this time versus pins. I really like the crew from Bamberg and I hope they and the Rams have another opportunity to face each other.

Anyone know anything about Landrum or Cross?
Back to top Go down
Upstate

PostSubject: Re: 1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS   1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 16:28

Landrum is down. Have had a few guys hurt. Bamburg and C'Field should handle them.
152 is scrappy
215 is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS   1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1A PLAYOFFS SATURDAY: PREDICTIONS
Page 1 of 1