A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall of chesterfield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2afan

Fall of chesterfield Empty
PostSubject: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec - 13:51

Is it so? How did the dynasty crumble so fast?
Back to top Go down
trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec - 19:23

the same way it seems to be happening to everybody. i've noticed a couple of big name programs that aren't living up to what they can be.
Back to top Go down
upsk8er

PostSubject: Re: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec - 1:55

it graduated.
Back to top Go down
maltby25

PostSubject: Re: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec - 17:24

it has not crumbled yet we just have to get our sh*t together
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec - 10:53

2afan,

Why do you think Chesterfield is crumbling? have you looked at their schedule? a quality single A team loses to a quality 3A and a quality 4A team, and that is crumbling? I could see you saying that if they lost to someone terrible. But seriously man they lost to LUGOFF-ELGIN defending 3A state Champs, and CHAPIN who will probably wrestle for the state championship this year.

trainer,

Which other programs do you speak of?
Back to top Go down
trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec - 13:39

My apologies, i was referring to the entire state through all of the classifications. And i don't mean crumbling like that other guy did. Each team is going to have those rough moments in the beginning. I understand completely what you mean about chesterfield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of chesterfield   Fall of chesterfield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of chesterfield
Page 1 of 1