A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 11:00

I'm bored, what do you guys think about some of the match-ups tonight throughout the state?

Hanahan vs Loris
Palmetto vs Woodruff

Chapin vs LE
Bluffton vs Hilton Head

Hillcrest vs Rock Hill
Summerville vs Fort Dorchester

I know it's a 1A/2A board, but with so many good matches, which ones would you like to attend? I think I will attend Bluffton/Hilton Head or Loris/Hanahan tonight. Offer predictions if you'd like for these matches, I just want something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 11:17

obviously there is a lot to say about the Hillcrest vs. Rock Hill match but I am not not gonna be the first to call out the BS there. However, their earlier match ended up on critieria so that would be fun to watch. My predictions:

Loris over Hanahan by 6

Woodruff over Palmetto by 18

Chapin over LE by 3

Hillcrest over Rock Hill by 3. It will come down to the 112 match and sense the RH kid had to be carried of in a wheelchair then no sane medical professional would clear him for today.

Fort D over Summerville by 21

...this is my picks assuming no team forfeits out like I imagine could happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsite.sc2awrestling.com
Fan 2a

PostSubject: woodruff and Palmetto   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 11:26

103 woodruff pin
112 woodruff wins by dec
119 woodruff wins by major
125 woodruff pins if phillips there
130 woodruff wins by dec
135 Pal wins by dec
140 Pal pins
145 Pal pins
152 woodruff wins dec
160 woodruff dec
171 pal pins
189 frady pal pins
215 pal wins dec
Hwt pal wins dec

woodruff 28
Pal 33
Back to top Go down
guest fr

PostSubject: Woodruff-Palmetto   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 12:13

Woodruff is in great physical condition, saw that against Chesnee on Saturday. Palmetto may not be deep into the third period. I agree with most of what fan 2a picked except I think Holliday pins Blais at 135 and Grandy Woodruff wins dec at 215. Swing matches are at 112, 152, maybe 160.
Back to top Go down
Wow!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 12:25

you mean the RockHill travesty of a win!!!!! Check that out on youtube and you will be appalled!
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 17:04

2a, I'll take Woodruff in the upstate. Loris in the lowerstate,

3a, I'll take LE in the upperstate. Begrudgingly-Blufton in the lower state.

4a, I'll take Fort Mill over South Pointe in the upstate, and Fort D big over Summerville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight   Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Final Match-Ups Tonight
Page 1 of 1