A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2-a Upper state results - anyone ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djmrem28

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-27

2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 18:58

Does anyone have any results 2A results. Ohio asking - i'm going crazy to find out ! Thks
Back to top Go down
double

PostSubject: Re: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 19:11

from my knowledge....

Abbeville-52
Gilbert-21

Pageland-central-36
Crescent-35

Expected Gilbert to give Aville more of a match and Crescent to walk through Pageland. How about some Woodruff Chesnee results redbird.
Back to top Go down
double

PostSubject: Re: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 19:11

from my knowledge....

Abbeville-52
Gilbert-21

Pageland-central-36
Crescent-35

Expected Gilbert to give Aville more of a match and Crescent to walk through Pageland. How about some Woodruff Chesnee results redbird.
Back to top Go down
djmrem28

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 19:19

thks for update ! Keep it going Panthers ! stay the course ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RedBird

PostSubject: Chesnee/Woodruff   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 20:39

Woodruff 38 Chesnee 25 Was a good match. what happend with Crecent?
Back to top Go down
HasBeen

PostSubject: Chesnee/Woodruff   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 20:56

Woodruff bumped Gilliam from 103 to 125..im sure he wieghed in at 119 (probably wasn't hard to do). Phillips went to 130. Smart move...if they don't might have been a tight one. It still would have been nice to see them meet further in the playoffs like should have been, oh well. We got alomst whole team coming back with fresh and soph, 1jr ...so next few years should be exciting.
Good luck to Woodruff..i hope they win it all. If so it will say something about our region and our team.
Back to top Go down
double

PostSubject: Re: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 21:05

Who wrestled 103? If gilliam wrestled 125 that cancels his certification at 103.
Back to top Go down
#1 fan

PostSubject: woodruff/chesnee   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 21:32

Gilliam wrestled 103 and 125.there are 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
wrestle

PostSubject: Re: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 22:24

Which Gilliam wrestled 125?
Back to top Go down
2afan

PostSubject: woodruff/chesnee   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 22:45

akerrian wrestled 103 t gilliam wrestled 125
Back to top Go down
HasBeen

PostSubject: my bad   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 2:18

My bad on that...was getting info from text. So Gilliam bumped away from our 130. That was a good move bc that match has went both ways many times. They seem to go in OT often. lol They did what they had to, to win the match. It was a good strategie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-a Upper state results - anyone ?   2-a Upper state results - anyone ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-a Upper state results - anyone ?
Page 1 of 1