A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upperstate top teams:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matslap3

Upperstate top teams: Empty
PostSubject: Upperstate top teams:   Upperstate top teams: Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan - 2:46

After watching some of the individuals this past wkend at Woodruff it is time to post my top picks at this pt. Granted watching kids in an individual tournament is different than team action because of bumps and how match ups occur. That being said and leaving Loris and Hanahan at one and two...3rd Woodruff, 4th Palmetto, 5th Chesnee, 6th Abbeville then the rest of the field can be filled in with Walhalla, Crescent and any list of lower state teams in no particular order. Believe it or not the playoffs are fast approaching and all guestimations and prophet like thoughts will be a thing of the past. The upperstate semi's and finals will be barn burners and matches that will be decided by 10 pts. or less unless injuries and kids not making weight become factors.
Back to top Go down

Upperstate top teams: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upperstate top teams:   Upperstate top teams: Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan - 10:45

I agree with that assessment, although I will say I believe that second tier of teams can upset the top tier on a given night. I don't see Woodruff Chesnee and Palmetto as being invincible by any means. It is all about matchups, making weight, and key injuries at this point.
Back to top Go down

Upperstate top teams:
Page 1 of 1