A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOODRUFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE MAN

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec - 20:50

ANYONE KNOW WHATS UP WITH WOODRUFF? ARE PEOPLE SICK OR HURT BC THE PAST FIVE MATCHES IVE SEEN GOING ALL THE WAY BACK TO WOODRUFF VS PALMETTO THEY HAVNT HAD SAME LINEUP AND THE STARS OF THE TEAM AINT WRESTLING. IF THEY GET THE RIGHT LINE UP THEY COULD BE GREAT. ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?
Back to top Go down
WHO WANT

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec - 20:54

Yeah. Im from Chesnee and a good buddy of mine said They have had alot of sickness, injuries and alot of people not making weight. They have a ton of seniors and your right with the right line-up they could be good. But I think today at the Dorman Duals they started maybe four starters and they all bumped up and had ALOT of jv's wrestling. IDK but they better get them guys better and on weight if they hope to even make it to the playoffs
Back to top Go down
WHO WANT

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec - 20:56

Take that back. We only have four teams in our region. Everyone gets in lol
Back to top Go down
DORMAN=C

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec - 21:00

Well even their state champion 103, 215 has been sick. Their 125, HWT, and 130 been hurt, and heard alot of ppl quit bc practice to hard. They wrestled us today with 3-4 starters and hung in there with us. Coach Westmoreland: Don't worry. Playoffs is what matters. And if all your wrestlers can get healed up and no more injuries or quiters. Yall have a chance to make HUGE things happen. Goodluck
Back to top Go down

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec - 15:14

Upperstate 2A looks to be wide open. No team has emerged the favorite. Examples - Chesnee beats Woodruff, Ninety-Six beats Woodruff, Walhalla beats 96, Woodruff beats Walhalla, Walhalla beats Crescent, 96 beats Abbeville. Broome is right in it too.

The only team that may have emerged the favorite is Palmetto, and they are very vulnerable, having beaten the above teams when they were missing many key starters. The team that is healthiest during playoffs will likely represent the upperstate. Right now any team can be beaten. The upperstate just does not look to have a state championship caliber team to me.

Is the lowerstate in a jumble like this or is Loris the front runner again?
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 14:17

Ninety Six is 1A (dropped down after 2008)
I've heard Hanahan is looking strong in the lowerstate but my sources aint as good as they used to be
Back to top Go down
Eastside

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 15:12

Well my Fav. in 2a would have to be Woodruff. IK they lost a couple but heard they have had alot of injuries. They beat us at Byrnes by like maybe 14 and they didnt have Jacob Grandy their returning 215 State Champ. I hope they can get there injuries behind them bc its ashame to see what a great team they could be if they stay healthy if not I say Palmetto represents UPPERSTATE
Back to top Go down
Wolverin

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 15:22

I am a father of a wolverine wrestler and as much as I hate to admit it. Idk if Woodruff can do anything special this yr. Alot op ppl have quit(JVers that could help do to illness) and alot of the wrestlers either dnt make weight or sick, or hurt. We havnt wrestled a whole match with all the starters in, or weight classes full. Against Chesnee we had only 1 starter in his original weight class (HWT) and he was hurt/sick the rest had to bump up bc pansies wanna quit or not make weight. Im embarresed to be a Wolverine fan bc looking at the beginning of the yr this yr We were stacked then ppl quit bc practice to hard WTF. Woodruff can have a great yr if no starters get hurt,sick, or decide to quit. The Upperstate is Wide Open. Ive heard Loris isnt doing as great as planned is that true or false jw
Back to top Go down
lowleg

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-02

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 17:53

Loris is going to be hard to beat if they get a couple of holes filled.They wrestled Chesterfield a good match in the ram rumble.Chesterfield may have the best team in A AA and AAA.They give up 2 ff but after that you earn every point you get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOODRUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODRUFF   WOODRUFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOODRUFF
Page 1 of 1