A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crossfac

returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Empty
PostSubject: returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise   returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 1:40

liberty did well last year but lost a lot of studs such as taylor mitchell gegenheimer.
a few returning that could make some noise.
rosa jr.
duncan sr.
flathers sr.

i got to watch a lot of them wreslte last year and am excited to what they can do.
duncan got hurt and couldn't compete at upper.
flathers was able to compete for some reason.
i'm excited to see what's gonna happen especially with flathers and duncan. whatre your opinons on the two?
Back to top Go down
hand rai

PostSubject: Re: returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise   returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 13:55

i do agree my friend duncan has trained contiusly this off season and looks to be in great shape. Flathers has slimmed down and looking very agile. Rosa is in the best shape i have ever seen him and looks to make great noise this year. but also to look out for is Merifeild, and Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise   returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 14:23

???
What weights are these guys projecting at?
I don't recognize their names.
Back to top Go down
crossfac

PostSubject: Re: returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise   returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 10:23

rosa is 160 last year.
duncan was a 152
flathers was hwt at the begining but slimmed down to 215.

rosa was ranked in the top six last year
flathers was ranked in the top four or five i believe.
Back to top Go down
alfalfa

PostSubject: Re: returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise   returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov - 0:48

I think Liberty will do well this year, but region 1 is stacked. Walhalla is bringing back some studs. Cresent is one of the best coached teams in the state. And Abbeville well they lost some seniors but believe me. Coach Martin will have the wholes filled. Look out for the Skyline AA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise   returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

returning liberty wrestlers that can make some noise
Page 1 of 1