A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the correct reaction?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoomBoom

Whats the correct reaction? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the correct reaction?   Whats the correct reaction? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 12:41

If an adult who is in a wrestling environment, say at a practice, a match, or a camp.....and say you are surrounded by wrestlers and some other adults.....You are just standing on the mat or close to its edge, someone comes up behind you and puts their arms around you and picks you straight up....then puts u straight back down on your feet....WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE? WHAT SHOULD YOUR REACTION BE? Remember you are the adult.....You did not get hurt.....WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE? But lets say u turned and saw that it was a teenager who was grinning? Lets even say that getting picked up didnt feel good maybe because you are an ole koot....What would your reaction be?
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats the correct reaction?   Whats the correct reaction? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 9:37

Usually it is just a common hello or wrestler's hug/hello not meant to be anything other than a friendly greeting. Happens a lot. I usually laugh, arm drag to a bodylock, then have a friendly conversation.

I don't know your situation. In my case it is usually a former wrestler of mine or a friend having fun. No worries.
Back to top Go down
big time

PostSubject: Re: Whats the correct reaction?   Whats the correct reaction? Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun - 21:38

I would have hit a shoulder roll and hit my escape...... what was the reaction?
Back to top Go down
BoomBoom

PostSubject: Re: Whats the correct reaction?   Whats the correct reaction? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun - 12:11

You wouldnt believe it if you knew....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the correct reaction?   Whats the correct reaction? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the correct reaction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A-AA Message Board :: Wrestling Talk-
Jump to: