A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PALMETTO CLASSIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C-LEWIS

PALMETTO CLASSIC Empty
PostSubject: PALMETTO CLASSIC   PALMETTO CLASSIC Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 9:31

How did it go? How did Team Palmetto do?
Back to top Go down
mksanders

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PALMETTO CLASSIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PALMETTO CLASSIC   PALMETTO CLASSIC Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 15:41

Extremely busy at work today.

But I have to say a Big Thanks to Jerry Wigger. The Citadel was a great host!

There were so many people that helped out I would hate to start listing names because I am sure I would leave someone off.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE COACHES AND PARENTS WHO HELPED OUT!!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Quickly. It was a greaat day of wrestling. Saw some great matches. Some our real good kids tested. Saw some upsets. etc.

I will try to get full results up soon but no promises. Gonna be a busy next 3 weeks for me.

Feel free to correct me but from memory.
Michigan 6-0
TP 5-1
4A 4-2(lost to Michigan and TP)
3A 5-1(lost to TP, didn't wrestle MI or 4a)
2A 3-3?

Would like to see a full line up for SC. But I'm not sure they would have got close to MI.

Some notes:
I think the Michigan 8th grader(MS runner up) beats 4A and 3A state champs.....although I think Starkes came back and won 2nd match

Starkes over Jordan.

Wigger, Dudley, Meagher, Slooten Starkes, loses to Michigan kids. A few weeks removed from AA at NHSCA tournament. I think Wigger and Slooten may have been a 1 point match.

Ellison over Michigan kid. MI over Lackey. Lackey pins Ellison. Lackey over Swindell. Swindell over Michigan. Michigan kid placed 3rd in MI States.

Pickens over Beaufort State Champ

Please add more results. I may not be able to post full results????

Hopefully next year we will have more out of state particpation? Just alot going on this time of year. Nevertheless, seems there was plenty of high level matches.

Back to top Go down
C-LEWIS

PALMETTO CLASSIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PALMETTO CLASSIC   PALMETTO CLASSIC Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 16:09

Any idea what the date is for it next year? I know Jerry told me yall set way in advance.
Back to top Go down
mksanders

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PALMETTO CLASSIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PALMETTO CLASSIC   PALMETTO CLASSIC Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 16:45

Waiting to hear from Citadel. Pretty much depicted by their availability.

Already requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PALMETTO CLASSIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PALMETTO CLASSIC   PALMETTO CLASSIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PALMETTO CLASSIC
Page 1 of 1