A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Summer Camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chertow

Great Summer Camp Empty
PostSubject: Great Summer Camp   Great Summer Camp Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar - 10:22

USA Olympian Ken Chertow will be coming to the surrounding South Carolina area this summer. Camps will be conducted in NC (UNC-Pembroke June 13-18) and GA (West Georgia University June 2-6).There is also an option to travel to multiple locations as a part of the Super Gold Camp taking place over multiple weeks (transportation is provided FREE). Other outstanding camp locations include FL and VA.

4 day to 4 week options are available for wrestlers of all ages and skill levels.
Coaches and Parents are welcome to attend camp FREE.
Substantial group discounts are available for groups with as few as 8 wrestlers.

Coach Chertow’s dedication and skills, coupled with his commitment to surrounding his campers with the best possible staff in the nation, has made the Gold Medal Training Camp the most highly organized and successful camp system in the nation!

If you would like a camp brochure or a package of brochures to share with your team and local community please call or email us with your mailing address and we would be happy to send them out to you, 814-466-3466 or tom@kenchertow.com
Back to top Go down
K

Great Summer Camp Empty
PostSubject: K   Great Summer Camp Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar - 14:47

Chertow does do good camps! But I wish he could find a venue to do his camp in SC. Not just in neighboring states. gas prices are Ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
chertow

Great Summer Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Summer Camp   Great Summer Camp Icon_minitimeFri 8 Apr - 13:30

Note from Coach Chertow below...

Thanks for your interest in our camp. Our camp at UNC-P is very successful and very close to South Carolina. It is very much worth the trip!

Many quality teams attend our camps including Chesterfield and Indian Land among others from both NC, SC, VA, and GA. Consistent Georgia State Championship Team Bremen HS attends our camps annually and will be at Pembroke again this summer.

We offer SIGNIFICANT group discounts and welcome coaches at our camp sessions FREE.

Let me know if I can help you make camp plans or if you have any questions. Post your questions here and also contact me personally at kc@kenchertow.com or 814-466-3466.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Summer Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Summer Camp   Great Summer Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Summer Camp
Page 1 of 1