A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rankings???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MatMania

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 10:54

What's everyones opinions on the new rankings??? (individual and team)
Back to top Go down
MatFan

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 11:27

My confusion is how do you have a seeding meeting on Tuesdy Feb. 2nd and the ranking coming out on Tuesday Feb. 2nd and they don't match? I understnad if dual teams were not in the top eleven but they all are.
Back to top Go down
matfan

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 11:28

Sorry top seventeen Laughing
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 11:46

The rankings are sent out to coaches across the state. Most coaches do not respond with any changes.
Back to top Go down
MatFan

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 11:32

Yep! An apparent flaw but most coaches find it a waste of time to get involved since many spend any additional time other than practice and know little about anyone outside their region and some not even them. I say this not to offend but just out of what I have observed that Bamberg, Chesterfield, and upcoming Blacksburg scout and scheme well and have proficient knowledge of the talent within the state. It may not be the coach, but someone in those organizations is eating, sleeping or talking about wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 17:20

-Brule beat Sottile twice this year. He should definitely be ranked significantly higher at 125. He will likely qualify and do well at state.
-#8 Waccamaw just got nailed by #22 BE 47-21 while BE gave them 12 pts. so those are off badly.
-Aluague (#11 at 130) from BE should be significantly higher.
-At 145, Dennis Flores is my pick to win unless he gets the galactic funk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rankings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rankings???   New Rankings??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rankings???
Page 1 of 1