A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abbeville vs Gilbert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matslap

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Abbeville vs Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 0:32

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
supersta

PostSubject: Re: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 1:19

i think that gilbert comes up big with a 8 point victory over big bad abbeville. abbeville is way over rated. the match will be close but the indians will just have to much for the panthers.
Back to top Go down
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 1:27

gilbert is like abbeville last year, they were good, but they werent good enough to go to that next level, abbeville by 15
Back to top Go down
Broomegu

PostSubject: Abbeville   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 2:42

I have not had the chance to see Gilbert this season, but I know they have several good wrestlers. I saw them at state last year. But I saw Abbeville up close tonight and do not believe they can stand with such a strong line up of seniors. Abbeville 42-24
Back to top Go down
scrapper

PostSubject: Re: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 10:50

can we get a box score from abbeville-broome match and from gilbert palmetto match
Back to top Go down
djmrem28

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 10:59

Scrapper : Coach Carruth was kind enough to post the break down for abbeville/broome match in the chat titled abbeville/broome. thanks again Coach.
Back to top Go down
PHS125

PostSubject: Re: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 11:49

abbevile wins this match i think gilbert is way overrated no way they come out on top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abbeville vs Gilbert   Abbeville vs Gilbert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abbeville vs Gilbert
Page 1 of 1