A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m.o.g

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 11:15

I saw Loris practicing one day and they look pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 11:27

thanks for what I'm sure is your expert opinion. Everyone knows Loris is pretty good, that goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
m.o.g

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 11:33

There returners are looking good but the gore kid is ready for this year.
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 11:39

uhhhhhh I'm pretty sure he was ready for last year since he won state. Not a big surprise that he'd be ready for this year. Talk em on up though!
Back to top Go down
m.o.g

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 11:44

yea how is bamberg looking.
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 12:02

young very young. have a few experienced wrestlers on the mat, but not too many. We'll be better the next two years than we will be this year.
Back to top Go down
m.o.g

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 14:22

great news for the future huh..
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 15:26

yeah we will be ok in years to come. focusing on building our youth and middle school programs! It is slow going around here where football and baseball are king! Like I've said before we are happy just being competitive right now.
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 0:13

ws FAN,

I don't mind explaining that. However, you need to know that my assistant that you speak of is back with the team. To address the leg work comment, I don't teach my kids to run legs, so yeah he taught them all of that. But to address it the way I'm sure you intended, Coach Long has been very helpful to me the past two years and he will continue to be this year. On to the Disney Duals concern you had, we (Bamberg-Ehrhardt) had a Summer Duals tournament at our place that was scheduled before I decided to HELP with Team Palmetto, I was not supposed to be the head coach, nor did I consider myself the head coach. So backing out is an irrelevant statement, my commitment is to BEHS. As for the last six years, I've only been here for 2 with this being my 3rd season so I can't say anything about the 3 years before I got here. Now if you'd like to ask any more questions please do so. But before you start throwing business out there that has nothing to do with you, be sure that you know all of the facts and are up to date on your information. Finally, what I do for my team, I do with their best interest in mind. Also, as the Head Coach I reserve the right to allow or not allow anyone to coach that I please. Don't cast stones this way man, I promise you WS doesn't want any of it. I respect Coach Mansfield and your program, but you're stirring things up that I promise you don't want to come back and bite you later in the year. I can only hope that before you come on here and try to "ruin" my reputation or question my abilities/work ethic as a coach, you would get to know me just a bit. Hope we see each other at the 1A State Duals Tournament, good luck to your team.

Part of the reason we were so successful last year is because we worked together to get the team ready. I don't give a darn who gets the credit, neither did he. Reason being? We are in it for the kids, not for our own glory! That being said, here's a quote for you:

"it's amazing what a group of people can get done when no one cares who gets the credit"
Back to top Go down
Cid

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 9:43

did WS fan delete his post, I must have missed something.... Question
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 11:00

admin got em
Back to top Go down
BE189

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov - 11:20

lay the smack down on em!!!!
Back to top Go down
S.Mansfield

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov - 12:49

Coach Slaughter I promise you WS fan is not from the Ware Shoals program. I think WS fan stands for wrestling fan. He has also blasted me and the ware shoals program on this very blog. I too respect you coach. If i find out who WS fan is, yoy will be the first to know. Most likely a guy who has never wrestled a match in his life. Good luck this season!
Back to top Go down
Larry L.

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Confusion   Loris Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov - 14:36

This is Coach Larry Long from Bamberg-Ehrhardt. I am posting this statement in reply to a comment/statement that apparently was posted on here that has cause some great confusion. I have been a part of B-E Wrestling program since '03-'04 season and look fwd every year to helping B-E's program grow and be competitive. At the beginning of this school year there were some misunderstanding between Coach Slaughter & myself & it appeared that I wouldn't be coaching @ B-E this season. THOSE MISUNDERSTANDINGS HAVE BEEN CLEARED UP & I HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO RETURN TO COACH SLAUGHTER'S STAFF. When Coach Slaughter took over in '08-'09 season I was fortunate enough to be able to continue to coach @ B-E, w/the understanding I/anyone could coach here as long as Coach Slaughter wanted them on his staff, he is the HEAD COACH therefore he has every right to surround himself w/people that he feels can help him build & benefit his team. Coach Slaughter & I have had great sucess together & I personally look fwd to what we can accomplish in the future. That being said if ANYONE has any question of me or my role in Bamberg-Ehrhardt Wrestling Program. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME & PLEASE DON'T COME ON HERE OR ANY WEBSITE MAKE ACCUSATIONS/STATEMENT W/O GETTING ALL THE FACTS/TRUTH...

MAY GOD BLESS EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU.
MAY YOU HAVE A VERY SAFE & PRODUCTIVE SEASON.

NOW THAT THIS IS OVER, LET'S LET THE REAL SPORT START!!!!!!

Larry Long
Asst. Coach -Bamberg-Ehrhardt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loris   Loris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loris
Page 1 of 1