A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats to Chesterfield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cfield

Congrats to Chesterfield Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Chesterfield   Congrats to Chesterfield Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb - 0:46

Chesterfield Senior Wrestlers have 4 trips to the 1A finals and 4 Championships to show for their efforts. Great job guys!!!
Elijah Burr
Matt Moore
Nick Gulledge
Daniel Trexler
Ian Harper
Back to top Go down
Muddleme

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Chesterfield   Congrats to Chesterfield Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 9:31

Let me first say congrats to these grapplers and their accomplishments on the mat. I was wondering if all of these seniors have hardware (rings) for four years. Cool I was thinking one or maybe two had wrestled JV until their So or Jr year. Of course they could have been pulled up during the playoffs. Also haw many of these guys have combined an individual state championship to accompany their dual. I know Ian is going for his 4th and Burr for his 3rd. afro
Back to top Go down
C'field

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Chesterfield   Congrats to Chesterfield Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 11:02

All were full time starters by their soph years. Harper and Burr were full timers their frosh year. The other 3 were part timers I think their frosh year and were mainly dual match guys letting the starters bump up a weight. Ian has a chance to win title #8 and Burr #7. Also, Josh McCall, injured during the state championship football game, has 6 rings, 3 for wrestling and 3 for football, and would have been one of the frontrunners to win the state at 125 this year which would have given him 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Chesterfield   Congrats to Chesterfield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Chesterfield
Page 1 of 1