A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!! Empty
PostSubject: Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!!   Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!! Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb - 10:33

A guy walks up to the Broome ticket office at the high school and says, "I want to buy 2 tickets to see Broome play in the second round of the High school wrestling." Lady says, "I'm sorry but we had a disappointing season and Broome isn't in the tournament any more."

The same guy comes back a week later and says, "I want to buy 2 tickets to see Broome play in the Upper-state!" The lady says, "I'm sorry but I already told you that we aren't playing in the tournament any more this year."

A week later, the same guy returns and asks, "Can I buy some State Championship tickets to see Broome play for the State title?" The lady is now agitated. She says, "Look, I have already told you that Broome had a horrible season and never even made it to the second round of the playoffs!!!"

The guy smiles and says, "Yeah, I know that. I am from Palmetto and my wife is from Woodruff and love to drive all the way to Broome High School just to hear you say that!"
lol!
Back to top Go down
Broome g

PostSubject: Re: Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!!   Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!! Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb - 11:19

I am sure that you have lovely children. No teeth and No class!
I really do hope that Palmetto wins it all! Broome 47 palmetto 24. Nice job regrouping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Broome   Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!! Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb - 12:16

Could it be that the fan is just used to Broome being around late in the playoffs. Be careful guy, the Centurions are losing two seniors from this team! And Champion is the only one that will impact the lineup. Good luck Centurions in the Upper State. And the rest of a very strong Region II AA.
Back to top Go down
fan 2a

PostSubject: woodruff and palmetto   Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 16:31

lol! lol! lol! lol!

That is funny!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!!   Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palmetto and Woodruff have in common!!!
Page 1 of 1