A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Individual/team ranking updates?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Individual/team ranking updates? Empty
PostSubject: Individual/team ranking updates?   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan - 19:27

when can we expect to see some rankings updates? With some of the matchups we saw over the last weekend the picture should be at least slightly clearer.
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Individual/team ranking updates?   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan - 21:58

working on the now....there should have been a lot of good matchups at the Lakelands...but I didn't get to watch many. Please let me know before tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsite.sc2awrestling.com
NSwrestler(retired)

NSwrestler(retired)

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Individual/team ranking updates?   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan - 23:02

I think to get individual results you would have to contact individual coaches, I was working tables some and all the tourney kept on record was team scores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: team ranks   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 14:56

If someone could answer my question i would appreciate it, in the team rankings palmetto is still ranked below broome and cresent but we beat broome twice and beat cresent so if there would be a reason for this i would appreciate if someone could tell me why the rankings are like this.
Back to top Go down
nighthaw

PostSubject: Re: Individual/team ranking updates?   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 0:43

what does everyone think about the new rankings?
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Individual/team ranking updates?   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 9:05

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: to Palmetto guest   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 16:21

I am not sure where you come up with "you beat Broome 2x". Broome split iwth you and wore you out at the region tournament! I hope you can meet up again and then you will see why they are ranked ahead of your Mustangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Individual/team ranking updates?   Individual/team ranking updates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Individual/team ranking updates?
Page 1 of 1