Share | 

All Class Pre Season Rankings?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mksanders

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: All Class Pre Season Rankings?   Fri 2 Sep - 10:39

Ok, so what does everyone think abot the All Class Pre Season rankings.

I just want to say I have seen very little of the 1A/2A teams last year and I'm not sure who is returning what?????? But, I know in the past there has always been 1A/2A teams would rank in the top. Heck, just recently I think a couple of those Chesterfield team's would have been in the top 5....maybe top 3? And on any given night they would have beat anyone in the state.

So, what do you 1A/2A gurus think? What teams should be in there? What 1A/2A teams deserve to be ahead of the one's listed?

1. Fort Dorchester
2. Lexington
3. Chapin
4. Hillcrest
5. White Knoll
6. Lugoff-Elgin
7. West-Oak
8. Eastside
9. BHP
10. Fort Mill

And would anyone want to take a gander at All Class Individual Top 4 per weight?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: All Class Pre Season Rankings?   Fri 2 Sep - 12:22

I don't think I would want the pressure of being on that list. I would rather us earn our way onto that list during the season. If we can beat any of those guys on the list then yeah I think we should be on there......but we didn't beat any of them last season so I'd say it is pretty accurate. As a matter of a fact, we got destroyed by Hillcrest, White Knoll, Eastside, West Oak, and Chapin in Dual Matches. No complaints here!

This year in Dual Matches we'll see most of the top 10 at either East Side, Hilton Head, or Navy Duals......we'll see if we deserve to be on there, but I highly doubt that
Back to top Go down
View user profile

All Class Pre Season Rankings?
Page 1 of 1