A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chertowcamp

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-13

Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input Empty
PostSubject: Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input   Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug - 15:36

We appreciate the support of the North and South Carolina Wrestling Communities!! Thank you.

Coach Chertow will be returning to the Carolinas to conduct his annual Weekend Warrior Camps in November.

We are considering weekends of Nov 4-6, 11-13, 18-20. What weekend works best for you? Please let us know your input here and/or by replying to camps@kenchertow.com.

If you are interested in attending our camp or learning more about bringing our camp to your school, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input   Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep - 12:26

I would like to see a weekend warrior camp down towards Beaufort/Charleston area......in beaufort, you could draw in kids from the savannah, ga area as well.......Indial Land is far from any of us down here in the lowerstate.....just my way of thinking
Back to top Go down
chertowcamp

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input   Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep - 16:46

Thanks for your input. Please email me at camps@kenchertow.com and we can discuss the possibility of coming to your area. Are you the coach of a HS?

We welcome more feedback on dates and locations.

For more information please call 814-466-3466 or email camps@kenchertow.com

Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input   Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep - 12:23

I coach at Bamberg-Ehrhardt.....we have been to Coach Chertows camps in the past....good camps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input   Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach Chertow Seeking Your Input
Page 1 of 1