A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lex.....give me some info!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mksanders

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Lex.....give me some info!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 10:55

Do you have any info on Sammie? I read on a message board he is at Nebraska???? But I can't find any reliable media stating this????

What do you know?
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 23:57

Sorry MK.
Not my place to officially comment about that on a public forum. The best hint out there could be to watch Tyler Caldwell's matches at the World Team trials and see who is coaching Tyler with Sammie.

Hopefully if Things shake out right at Clemson, he will be in the upstate in a couple of years. SC could really use the Bull.

Sammie is a great coach and no disrespect meant to Coach Cody, but it was dark day for OU when he was passed over. The entire team and all of the staff minus Spates were loyal to him. Our own SC Sooner was really torn over that.

Sammie is finishing up his intensive camps out in Mizzou today I believe. I sent a couple Pit's out there to train. Getting them ready for Fargo. We have Steve Fraser coming in next week.
Back to top Go down
mksanders

PostSubject: Re: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 10:34

LOL..... ok lex Thanks for the hint.

You never spoke true er words. Sad to see Sammie over looked. Was definitley a jaw dropping moment when I read that! But hey.....its a long road but IF....IF....IF we can get the Clemson program up and going.....Sammie has told me many times that is his dream job! Maybe we can be smart enough to NOT!!! pass him up.

Even more.....long term goals of SCWAY is to build an Olympic training center for SC(as many other NUWAY states have started). Wouldn't it be great to have Sammie as our full time resident coach??? OK, maybe a dream???? MAYBE NOT!!!

Any ...."hints" on what our SC guy is going to do? You had mentioned his Freestyle aspirations.....and I know Cody was on a few world teams.....I think??.... But he is not really known for instilling freestyle into his program like some other college coaches do. I'm sure this directly effects Geiges. So what's up???

Come on man give us the word. The simple fact you use a cover up name..."lex l"..... excuses you from giving us "official coments" anyway. So.......give us the word man. lol

Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 11:59

OU has an Olympic room and Hazewinkle and Teyon Ware are the main guys there now (even though everyone says Ware is with the Nittany Lion Club~he WAS). Lightner is a great freestyle coach and as of right now is in charge of that and practices though they have many greats visit and help out.

Geiges works with Lightner and Haze a regularly. He won't be missing any in terms of freestyle. This freestyle season they wanted him to stay out of competition and heal up up a lingering knee issues. He is walking around at a solid jacked 150. He was building up for 141 for next year, but... shoot, he may be able to take me now and he doesn't like anyone posting his business. I'll see him today as he is in town to clinic and help Steve Fraser with his US Camps next week. Geiges' control the head/blast double series is nasty. Courtesy of Henson/Lightner.
Back to top Go down
mksanders

PostSubject: Re: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 12:19

NIOCE!!!!!!

Would be nice to see a SC kid in the OU lineup!!!!

Appreciate the info! Tell Geiges good luck!!! We will be rooting for him!

Still keeping my fingers crossed hoping Sammie makes his way as Clemson's head Coach. Get him and Morrissey as coaches.....WOW!!!

Back to top Go down
Lex L.

PostSubject: Re: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 12:28

I believe you will.

I would love for Sammie to be the head coach. Anyone else at Clemson is 2nd tier. If Tim was interested, I could see him being a great upperweight coach. Sammie is close to Haze, Lightner, Danny Felix, Tyler Caldwell, Ross Thatcher, Boris Novachkov, etc. A lot of guys buy into and use his system. He will not have any issues filling a quality staff if the money is there.
Let me repeat....Anyone else will be 2nd tier as a Clemson head coach.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lex.....give me some info!!!   Lex.....give me some info!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lex.....give me some info!!!
Page 1 of 1