A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympic Champion/Coach Steve Fraser is bringing his US Camp system to Charleston this month!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Olympic Champion/Coach Steve Fraser is bringing his US Camp system to Charleston this month! Empty
PostSubject: Olympic Champion/Coach Steve Fraser is bringing his US Camp system to Charleston this month!   Olympic Champion/Coach Steve Fraser is bringing his US Camp system to Charleston this month! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 8:07

I have arranged for World/Olympic head greco coach Steve Fraser to hold one of his US Camps series in Charleston (well, at Hanahan High School) June 27-30th (Mon-Thurs). This will be a commuter camp that will start early and be completed by 5:00 every afternoon. There will be optional training/conditioning after 5:00 Mon-Wed.

The focus of this camp will be on advanced functional technique. Offense and use of heavy hands, front headlocks, Russian Two on one's, underhooks, bodylocks, and counters. Additionally there will be time spent on mat strategy, situationals, mat wrestling/parterre, mental toughness. This system is designed for serious wrestlers wanting to advance their technique and fine tune the little things that make a difference in big matches against top competition. This camp was also designed with the kids going to Fargo in mind.

Coach Fraser himself won the the gold in the 84 Olympics and has since trained many of the sports greats (Rulon Gardner, Randy Couture, Dan Henderson, Brad Vering, Sam Hazewinkle, The Mango's, Byers, etc). See his bio: http://www.uscamps.net/coach-steve-fraser.html

Coach Fraser will be bringing Sam Hazewinkle in as well. Hazewinkle was a 4x all American and a finalist at the University of Oklahoma. Haze has also won numerous national and international titles in greco/freestyle. Most recently he won the 2011 US Open for freestyle and WILL be a finalist this weekend at the World Team Trials.

In addition, there will be wrestlers from the University of Oklahoma here to assist with the workouts and freely talk to wrestlers about the transition from high school wrestling to Div I on the big stage.

There will be limited space so sign up promptly. Go to: http://www.uscamps.net/ for additional information.

for more information and possible discounts, email me at bingram@carolinaone.com or call me at 843 425-6327
Back to top Go down

Olympic Champion/Coach Steve Fraser is bringing his US Camp system to Charleston this month!
Page 1 of 1