HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan   Tue 10 May - 14:53

If anyone is interested in getting in freestyle/greco matches or some mat time before freestyle/greco state, Pitbull Club is hosting their Tournament this Saturday. I have already gotten a lot of commitments. We are also hosting the only Bronze Coaching Certification Clinic in the state here at 8:00 ($60). It should be a fun day.

PitBull Wrestling Club’s
Annual

DogBowl

May 14th, 2011

Hanahan High School
6015 Murray Drive
Hanahan, SC 29410-2298

Registration/weigh-ins: 8-9:00 am/on site
Wrestling starts: 10:00 am
Freestyle/Greco: All age groups: $10 per style or $15 to wrestle both
Last tournament weekend before state~ Great Lowerstate competition
Bronze Coaching Clinic: Starts at 8:00 sharp and should wrap up when wrestling begins
Admission: $4 per. Family pass for $10 (same family). Students are free w school id, Coaches free w/ coaches card

The PitBull wrestling club wants to welcome everyone to The Dog Bowl. This is the only freestyle/Greco event in the lowcountry this season. This tournament will be efficiently run from start to finish with the goal of getting everyone as many matches as possible. We encourage exhibition/challenge matches. So ask! Should be a great day of wrestling.

For more information, contact:
Brent Ingram 843 425-6327 or bingram@carolinaone.com

Directions:
From north of Hanahan: Take I-26 East, Exit on Ashley Phosphate. Turn right. Right again on Rivers. Left on Remount. Left on Yeamans Hall. Left on Murray. Left at the school.
From Charleston towards Columbia: Take I-26 West, exit on Remount. Turn Right and drive straight through Rivers Ave. Left on Yeamans Hall. Left on Murray. Left at the school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP

PostSubject: Re: The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan   Wed 11 May - 7:51

Do I have to register online?
Can I wrestle more than one weight?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan   Wed 11 May - 9:44

Registration is on site. You can sign up for multiple weights if you like. Please make sure you can handle the mat time though. It slows things down when people aren't able to get to the mat promptly because they are on another mat wrestling and then need a break.

You can ask for exhibition matches against against other kids for extra mat time as well.

We look forward to having you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flipper

PostSubject: Re: The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan   Fri 13 May - 8:05

IS Greco first or Freestyle?
Back to top Go down
martin

PostSubject: question   Wed 18 May - 11:11

are also hosting the only Bronze Coaching Certification Clinic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan   

Back to top Go down

The DogBowl~Freestyle/Greco Tournament this weekend @ Hanahan
Page 1 of 1