HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Coaches Clinic in Charleston Area May 14th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Coaches Clinic in Charleston Area May 14th   Fri 8 Apr - 13:15

To all the coaches and parents out there that have kids competing in USA events:

The PitBull club will be hosting a USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Clinic at Hanahan High School on May 14th It is the same date we are holding our freestyle/greco event at Hanahan High School.
-The Bronze clinic will startt at 8:00am
-You must bring $60 for the certification.
-Class will be conducted, you will be given a test. You can take the test home to complete or complete it and give it to the instructor. It is more efficient if you give us your completed test and we turn it in for you. This way we can expedite things with USA wrestling and get a temporary bronze certification issued to you prior to Southeast Regionals.
-You need a bronze certification in order to get a coaches pass at any USA regional or national events (SE Regionals, Fargo). Otherwise, you will not be able to coach your wrestlers there.
-The bronze certification only needs to be done once.
-This is the only time the bronze certification is being done in-state prior to SE Regionals and Fargo.
-Please contact me and let me know if you want to take this certification so that I can register you and order materials for you.

http://themat.com/section.php?section_id=3&page=showarticle&ArticleID=23442

Bring the kids to wrestle and get your bronze certification in one day!

Don't hesitate to contact me w/ any questions: bingram@carolinaone.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nelson

PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Coaches Clinic in Charleston Area May 14th   Sun 10 Apr - 11:05

I got a coaches card for the year. Is this the same thing as the bronze?
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Coaches Clinic in Charleston Area May 14th   Mon 11 Apr - 7:28

The regular coaches card is a yearly coaches registration. That essentially registers you as a coach for the year. It gets you into most USA events for free and allows you matside to coach USA events on the local level. At local events, most schools are lenient on who can be on the mat, others are not. When we go to Florida, they give wristbands to all the coaches and ask that everyone else stay in the stands. USA Wrestling also does background checks every couple of years. That takes place when you register.

The Bronze certification is a certification. It basically certifies that you went the extra effort to get additional training to make yourself a better coach for your wrestlers. You only have to do the bronze once. You need a bronze period if you want to get a coaches pass at the large events like SE Regionals and Fargo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Coaches Clinic in Charleston Area May 14th   

Back to top Go down

USA Wrestling Bronze Certification Coaches Clinic in Charleston Area May 14th
Page 1 of 1