A-AA Message Board

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big mout

PostSubject: This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????   Tue 8 Mar - 23:18

This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me?? lol! ??
Back to top Go down
cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????   Wed 9 Mar - 10:58

Wanna wrestle 1A/2A team palmetto on April 16 at the Citadel? I'm coaching it and in the process of searching for some wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
big mout

PostSubject: Re: This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????   Wed 9 Mar - 11:45

okay this my email ... vonte_215@yahoo.com!..just tell me what i gotta do!
Back to top Go down
Razorrock

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????   Wed 9 Mar - 17:51

Coach,

What weights do you have already?

R. Neloms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????   Thu 10 Mar - 10:18

Just let me know what you have. They can come too. It is open to all 1A/2A wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????   

Back to top Go down

This kendrick butler the loris heavy weight and i wanna wrestle on somebody AAU team can anybody help me????
Page 1 of 1