A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y is upperstate under estimated?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedBird

Y is upperstate under estimated? Empty
PostSubject: Y is upperstate under estimated?   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 22:07

I just wanna know why everyone puts down on the upperstate? Almost everyone on here is from lower...even the guy that does the rankings is from lowerstate. None of u see upstate wrestling..so u assume the top 7 or 8 teams should come from lower state. I have seen in more than one post...the winner of loris and hanahan wins state. The same thing was said last year and Woodruff took loris to criteria. The only reason they didn't win was bc there guys didn't pin there opponent. They had that trouble all season though. Lower state may take it this year and they may not. One thing is certain..i will be there and if the upper state team wins...u will hear my laughter.
Back to top Go down
3a

PostSubject: Re: Y is upperstate under estimated?   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 22:22

The funny thing is that lower states only strong in 1a/2a in all other division upperstate is the dominate one but upperstate does not seem strong at all in 2a lower state will win like usual
Back to top Go down
RedBird

PostSubject: so   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 22:31

So Woodruff and Chesnee are horrible and whoever goes to state will be blown out? Not saying that for sure either team will be there but just asking.
Back to top Go down
3a

PostSubject: Re: Y is upperstate under estimated?   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 0:13

Well i have seen them up against a few teams and their not horrible atleast in 2a standards but compared to some of the lower state not to much chance idt
Back to top Go down
mother

PostSubject: Re: Y is upperstate under estimated?   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 1:08

so your saying lowerstate was the favorite last year? really? all i remember hearing is woodruff this, woodruff that...honestly, the numbers don't lie. the lowerstate has wrestled tougher opponents and done better than the upperstate has this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chesnee vs Gilbert   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 12:12

Any predictions on the Chesnee vs Gilbert match? I hear Gilbert will be giving up 2 forfiets and Chesnee will also give up 2.
Back to top Go down
in the k

PostSubject: Re: Y is upperstate under estimated?   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 14:52

Chesnee and woodruff are two very good teams and either will give any one in 2A a great match. I predict a Chesnee Woodruff vs Loris Hannahan for a great matchup.
Back to top Go down
HAHA

PostSubject: I heard   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Feb - 1:50

I heard that gilbert is giving up 2 forf and Chesnee Rednecks are giving up 3 bc of Injuries. I figured they don't want none of us at full strength. Play the hurt game to save face. Spartanburg county will be ours after tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y is upperstate under estimated?   Y is upperstate under estimated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y is upperstate under estimated?
Page 1 of 1