A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brackets up, any upset predictions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
watchin

Brackets up, any upset predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 13:06

Hanahan 1, Loris 2 and some oppurtunity for some upsets! Watch out for Lake City lower state.
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 8:49

Have Cheraw and Woodruff wrestled this year? That might be an interesting match to watch.
Back to top Go down
upsguest

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 15:26

If hanahan get to face loris. the results will be-
103=loris 6pts
112=hanahan 3
119=loris 6pts
125=loris 6pts
130=hanahan 3pts
135=hanahan 6pts
140=hanahan 6pts
145=hanahan 3pts
152=loris 3 pts
160=loris 6pts
171=loris 3pts
189=hanahan 3pts
215=loris 3pts
285=loris 3pts

Loris =36
Hanahan=24 afro
Back to top Go down
loris1

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 15:37

loris by 3
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 17:08

I doubt Loris gets 6 at 125.
I also doubt Hanahan get less than 4-6 at 112. Same at 145.
If Thompson is a t 171, Hanahan may win that weight.

Other weights, who knows. Tough match to call.
Back to top Go down
guest/5

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 21:31

Lex, it sounds like you have doubt; Jeff will not be pinned; JJ, Dennis, and Thompson will all win with pins.
Back to top Go down
LSTATE

PostSubject: Loris Hanahan   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 22:08

I see it
103 Hanahan +3
113 Hanahan +6
119 Loris +6
125 Loris 3
130 hanahan 3
135 hanahan 6
140 hanahan 6
145 hanahan 3
152 Loris 3
160 Loris 6
171 loris 3
189 Hanahan 6
215 Loris 6
285 Loris 3

Hanahan 33 Loris 30

Back to top Go down
L vs H

PostSubject: Loris vs Hanahan   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 0:44

My prediction
103-Loris 6
112-Hanahan 3
119-Hanahan 3
125-Hanahan 3, Brule can handle his own.
130-Hanahan 3
135-Hanahan 6
140-Hanahan 6
145-Loris-3-this one could go either way both are strong wrestlers, will be who can last the longest.
152-Hanahan 3
160-Loris 6
171-Hanahan 6
189- Loris 3
215-loris 6
285-Loris 3

Loris-27
Hanahan-33

A few matches will be good, 125,145.

Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: It aint over till...   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 7:47

Still a couple of quality teams left in the mix! Hanahan and Loris might want to focus on their next opponent or the one that'sjust around the corner (Lake City - oh no).
Back to top Go down
curious

PostSubject: Cheraw and Edisto   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 8:08

Has Hanahan wrestled Cheraw or Edisto?
Back to top Go down
Deepness

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 13:21

Everyone from Hanahan is so concerned with Loris that they are overlooking matches. Lake City is stocked with athletes from top to bottom, those rich kids from Hanahan are going to walk into a big surprise on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Pops

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 14:05

I agree with you that Lake City is solid and not to be taken for granted. But rich kids from Hanahan?
I'll bet they are going to go home and ask their parents where they are hiding the money.
Back to top Go down
xena

xena

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: To Deepness....   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 14:22

My kid is rich? Why does he keep asking me for gas money? And why are we splitting firewood to save on the electric bill while my husband is deployed overseas? I bet a lot of Hanahan parents will be glad to find out they or their kids are rich! I don't think they know! Also I think a lot of the speculation about a Loris/Hanahan match-up is from other "fans" of the sport, not Hanahan wrestlers or coaches, except maybe in response. Believe me they are preparing for one match at a time. They can't prepare for Loris or Lake City or anybody else until they win tomorrow and they know that. And, by the way... Loris and Lake City need to take care of business before they can worry about Hanahan.
Back to top Go down
Lex L.

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 15:24

Bam!
Well put Xena.
Back to top Go down
LSO

LSO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 15:34

Chestefield thumped Lake City two weeks ago. I don't see them having enough fire to get through Loris or Hanahan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsite.sc2awrestling.com
jguest

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 16:44

Just dug up my yard looking for my riches. It is not in Hanahan
Back to top Go down
xena

xena

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 17:00

Maybe we can invite "Deepness" over to dig for it. We'll sit in our lawn chairs and drink a beer while he looks.
Back to top Go down
watchin

PostSubject: diggin   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Feb - 8:36

I'll dig for beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brackets up, any upset predictions?   Brackets up, any upset predictions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brackets up, any upset predictions?
Page 1 of 1