A-AA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-AA Message Board

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tylerh

cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 16:11

cPrime incorporates a revolutionary technology just brought to market 21weeks ago. If you haven't heard about it... you will!

Every biochemical event in the human body is preceded by an exchange of electrons which occurs at the microscopic level. Peak performance of the human body relies on a coordinated and ordered progression of these events. cPrime products incorporate a proprietary patent-pending technology that acts as a bioantenna, altering the way your body interacts with its electro-magnetic environment, which may help to balance and optimize biological responses.

This product can instantly improve your BALANCE, FLEXIBILITY, STRENGTH, and ENDURANCE. There are over 1,000 (non-paid) professional athletes currently wearing cPrime. Pro athletes like A-Rod, Red Sox pitcher Clay Buckholz, Tim Tebow, Dwight Howard (he acually wears 4 of them when he plays), and the entire Dallas Maverick basketball team are wearing cPrime. These professional athletes would not wear this thing if they didn't feel the benefit or they weren't getting paid!

I completely understand your IMMEDIATE skepticism as I did not believe it either when I first saw it. You'll be even more skeptical after hearing that it helps reduce any chronic pain/soreness... But it does! Obviously cPrime cannnot and doesn't make any medical claims on it's technology but I have heard story after story of life changing benefits of this product! The second you do a demonstration you will be BLOWN AWAY. Go to the website below and click on the "Demo" tab to see some videos of the demonstrations.

If you have any interest in seeing this product whatsoever, you owe it to yourself to AT LEAST see a demonstration in person! Give me a call, I'd be more than happy to meet with you at your convenience.

The ONLY way you can purchase a cPrime band is through an Independent Distributor like myself. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about how you can become a distributor and make some serious money with this business.

Below is a testimonial written by my dad on how the cPrime has helped him:

-----
Over the years I have played competitive sports and for eight years I served as an Airborne Ranger in the Army. As you might imagine, running, road marching, and jumping out of airplanes will wear down your body. In 2001, after 25 years of running 5(+) miles each day, I started having problems with my right knee. The doctor told me my knee was already “bone-to-bone” and that even after surgery I would never be able to run again. Over the next four years I was only able to use an elliptical machine. In 2005, I had to have my knee scoped for the second time. I was 46 years old and the doctor told me if I “stayed off my knee”, I might be able to make it until I was 50 before I would need to have my knee replaced.

For the past six years, I have done very little elliptical exercise partly to “save my knee” for as long as possible. Three weeks ago, for my 52nd birthday, my wife gave me a C-Prime band. Because it was a gift from my wife I have worn it every day. She suggested that I try to run wearing the C-Prime band. Being a skeptic, I told her that; “There is no way a band can replace my cartilage”.

Well …. for the first time in nine years I just finished running three miles and to my amazement I did not have any discomfort or pain in my knee.

I have now changed from a C-Prime Skeptic to a C-Prime Believer!
------------

Again, I would love to talk to you in detail about this product and give you a demonstration. Give me a call or shoot me an email.

Thanks for your time.

Tyler Harris
(864) 380-0142
tylerharrisej@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
Ronin

cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 22:16

Beware - many of these type of things are out there. Many will say they work, but here's a video showing their pitch and the "tests" they use. It's your money.
Back to top Go down
Ronin

PostSubject: http://videosite.co.za/video/JnzM4AhFjeY/cPrime-Test-Manipulation-Trick-SCAM.html   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 22:18

Try to link again...
Back to top Go down
tylerh

PostSubject: YOU BE THE JUDGE   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 10:07

You're right, there are many competitors in the marketplace that make some of the same claims. I have personally tested power balance, EFX, trion z, etc. and they don't work. I've done these same exact tests with cPrime and it works EVERY time. I have personally done over 300 demos of this product with people ages 12-90 and it works overwhelmingly EVERY time!

For me personally, I can notice a significant difference in my recovery time. I do not get nearly as sore anymore after working out. Also, I am getting the best sleep I've ever had. I usually wake up 3-4 times a night. Now, I sleep straight through the night and feel refreshed in the morning.

My mom has been wearing one for 3 weeks now and she says that she has more energy than she has ever had in her entire life! Even people around her have noticed the change. My grandmother says the same thing, her energy level has increased and she has had a significant, noticeable decrease in some chronic pain she suffered with.

I've already shared the testimonial from my dad. My father-in-law has a terrible shoulder that wakes him up 4-5 times a night. The first night he wore the band to sleep, he slept the entire night. Skeptical, he slept the next night without the band and woke up 4 times. Next night he wore the band and didn't wake up once. He's been wearing it ever since.

My grandfather has terrible nerve damage (war vet). He has a pain in his arm that wakes him up numerous times a night. After wearing cPrime for 2 weeks, he is now sleeping through the entire night as well.

This is how cPrime has affected me and my family!

I don't know how it will affect you. It does different things for different people. But I do know that you will benefit from it.

I understand you have to be skeptical of things like this. I was one of the biggest skeptics out there. You owe it to your self to AT LEAST have a demonstration done on you! It takes 5mins.

YOU BE THE JUDGE! The band has a 30-day money back guarantee!

This product has only been around for 21 weeks and is already CHANGING THE LIVES of sooo many people! Isn't that enough reason to at least see it in person? I'd be more than happy to meet with anyone who wants to try out the band and feel what I'm talking about!

Give me a call or shoot me and email and I'd be glad to talk to you. Also, you can check out the website below with more information, but again, watching a video and reading doesn't do this thing justice... YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!

Tyler
(864) 380-0142
tylerharrisej@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
tylerh

PostSubject: Check out the website   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 10:09

This is the website to learn more information about cPrime!
Back to top Go down
tylerh

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 10:10

Ok, I guess you can't post websites on here for some reason?

Back to top Go down
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 17:45

OK - I tried to post a link to a website where they analyze the actual cPrime demonstration. I will try to put it here again, but it is good to help form an independent conclusion before you spend money. You can Google cPrime and try to find this and more info on what people say. I just know that people waste 100s of dollars on stuff like this and I hate to see these types of pitches start showing up here.

For the record - I'm not saying that this doesn't work, only that the cPrime video uses just similar skewed demonstration "tests" that other bands do, that are designed to make the product look good. I read on other websites some independent reviews that had good comments about using cPrime in regular workouts, they felt their results were somewhat better than they normally would get. It's not Scientific, but opinion of some.

If a product is good, word of mouth will set it on fire or likewise destroy it. I pitch the good stuff I find to people when I go to tournaments. Not because I get paid or am related to the company, but because I want everybody to know that it is a really good and I think it is good for the sport. If cPrime truly is a good product, then it will prove out and it will not have to be pitched as heavily as it is here.

Back to top Go down
tylerh

PostSubject: Thanks Ronin!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Nov - 9:30

Thank you for your response Ronin. It is nice to see a clearly unbiased non "slamming" opinion. You are exactly right about the demonstrations cPrime uses to show the immediate affect of wearing the band, in that, they are the same tests other bands use. This is because these are basic Kinesiology, or "muscle tests" which have been around forever. You are absolutely right about some people "skewing" these tests to create the illusion of benefits. I've seen this done myself with power balance. The way I overcome this objection is by having an unbiased 3rd party do the test to the person, usually their friend or something who has never seen, no less conducted the test before. I have done these tests using no band, then power balance, then EFX, then cPrime, and also tested cPrime first, then the others, and it blows them out of the water every single time.

Word of mouth is and always will be the best form of advertising. That is why cPrime has chosen network marketing to sell their product. You have to do a demonstration to buy one, no one is going to watch a video or see a band on a shelf and pay $100 dollars.

cPrime has only been around for 21weeks. The reason I originally posted on this site is because the word will spread extremely fast about the benefits of wrestlers wearing cPrime in competition. I already know of one team that continually makes a run at the state championship who will all be wearing cPrime by their first match! The distributors that are known throughout the wrestling community when this thing blows up will be in a position to make alot of money!

Again, thanks for your response Ronin. The reason I posted this information is to meet people exactly like yourself! Independent thinkers wanting to form their own opinions. I'd love to talk to you more about cPrime and let you decide for yourself.

Give me a call!

Tyler
(864)380-0142
tylerharrisej@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
tylerharrisej

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Nov - 12:00

cPrime UPDATE:

I've got meetings set up with 6 head wrestling coaches in Greenville County in the next week. I've met with 2 so far and they have committed to having their entire team utilize cPrime this season!

If you're even thinking about getting involved with cPrime, NOW is the time to do it before this thing takes off!!

Give me a call and we'll set up a time to get together.

Tyler
(864)380-0142
tylerharrisej@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Wow

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Nov - 17:06

If I get one of these, wear it, and experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours should I go seek medical attention or just take the bracelet off????
Back to top Go down
tylerharrisej

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Nov - 17:12

haha, I'm gonna go with both as my answer!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Brule

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Nov - 22:54

This has to be the best postings!

Back to top Go down
tylerharrisej

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov - 13:33

*UPDATE*

I have met with 6 head wrestling coaches at high schools in Greenville and Spartanburg counties. All 6 coaches were blown away and are having their entire team use cPrime this season!

As more of these teams come on board it is quickly changing from "wear one to have an advantage" to "wear one so your not at a disadvantage".

Again, I'd be more than happy to talk to about it...

Tyler
(864) 380-0142
tylerharrisej@gmail.com

http://www.mycprime.com/tylerharris
Back to top Go down
cjs53

cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov - 14:18

That's great, but unless this c-prime can teach those kids how to wrestle then I don't see the point. good luck to you though.
Back to top Go down
twoaye

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov - 19:53

guar-rin-teed to stop a middle schooler from reaching back
Back to top Go down
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov - 21:17

Go to the WSPA website and type in cPrime. They have an investigative video showing testing, including at the Clemson Engineering lab. For the $100 pricetag, you should learn more. My opinion would be to spend that money on a good pair of wrestling shoes.
Back to top Go down
stylin25

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 8 Feb - 23:40

Ive seen the WSPA video. As far as the testing in the engineering lab, I did not expect to see any result from their test. They are simply testing composition. You can not measure zero point energy with todays equipment. You can only measure the results of zero point energy. Look it up on your smart phone while you are shopping for your wrestling shoes.
Back to top Go down
ramfan

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb - 21:08

me and some of my friends tried this at the southerslam and it did work.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: why so many guys doubt Power Balance   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar - 23:49

As we know,many NBA player like to wear Power Balance when whatever in or out court,guess what?I dont know why so many guys still doubt the PB.What do you think about that? I always support the power balance.Three days before,i buy 1000 pb from ones shop,www.power2balance.com ,nice I think. is very hotsale in the worldwide now.So what you think about that?
Back to top Go down
PB??

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 9:13

Are you seriously coming on here and talking about BASKETBALL???? Get that out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!   cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cPrime- EVERY WRESTLER WILL WEAR THIS BY END OF YEAR! INSTANT ADVANTAGE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1