Share | 

Cowards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.Mansfield

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Cowards   Wed 20 Oct - 2:28

To all of you so called supporters of wrestling who get on this board and hide behind guest logins like WS fan, info, and you jerk offs that use hahaha. You cowards get on here to talk trash you can not back up. All your doing is hurting a great sport with a rich tradition. Where I come from (remember I'm the NY guy WS fan does not like) It is unheard of to down wrestling programs in their own state. I am a 4th generation wrestler that comes from huge wrestling family. We would never try to tear down another coach or wrestler. Because we understand how tough this sport is and anyone who step up to coach or wrestle should be honored not ridiculed. I can tell most of you could careless about tradition and honor because you never had to wrestle a match in your life. So instead of getting on thIs forum to talk trash worry about making your wrestlers better and make wrestling a positive experience for everyone involved in your program. I promise you that is what I focus on all the time. Because my home wrestling is a lifestyle. Oh yeah to all of you who want to talk trash about me or Ware Shoals, Bring it because my wrestlers will be well trained, that's a promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cjs53

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Cowards   Wed 20 Oct - 11:20

Don't let them get to you coach. Someone always has something negative to say. Just do as you say and get your boys trained, in the end it won't matter what these people have to say.

C.Slaughter
Bamberg-Ehrhardt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iagree

PostSubject: take it to them   Wed 20 Oct - 14:43

I agree with Coach Slaughter on this. Dont let what some might put on this message board bother you. You know what you are capable of. It will be fun to watch your wrestlers progress. Im sure the coaching in WS has improved. now go out there train those boys to some wuppin on the rest.
Back to top Go down
grappled

PostSubject: Re: Cowards   Sun 24 Oct - 8:21

NEW YORK CITY? GET A ROPE. lol, used to love that commercial.
Back to top Go down
grappled

PostSubject: Re: Cowards   Sun 24 Oct - 8:45

cant get yourself so botherd by what is posted by people on this website. if you get on it enough, you will figure out who has helpful info and who are idiots. i have posted stuff in the past that i am not proud of but i learned not to let stuff get to me. being a coach from HHS, i was reading all kinds of crap last year about us, but you have to remember sometimes you are reading posts from kids, and they might have good intentions, they might not word things just right. someposts are just from passionate fans that just want to have a voice. just have fun with it. trash talking is part of every sport, and you have to admit, some of it is funny. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY,
COACH LEWIS
didnt want to be a coward,lol!
Back to top Go down
S.Mansfield

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Cowards   Mon 25 Oct - 14:52

Lol, all of you are right. I love wrestling and respect every wrestler,coach and parent involved in the best sport ever. It will be a great season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hahahaha

PostSubject: hahahahahah   Thu 26 May - 14:42

I wonder where this guy is now not at Ware Shoals. It is funny that he jump ship to BHP, but said how he was going to build WareShoals wrestling program.....
That means WS Fan was correct again!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This is one funny Guy!!!! lol! lol! lol! Funny Stuff....
Back to top Go down
Jeff Brule

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowards   Thu 26 May - 22:38

Glad its summer! enjoy the beaches and relax. WS fans' reply on this thread is like many others. Although it is humorous, it can get insulting if you were the one posting a simple statement or comment. I'm just surprised nobody has corrected "grappled" with his spelling!
loser!
call ya in a.m
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathlete

PostSubject: Re: Cowards   Fri 27 May - 21:30

what misspelling? unless you are pointing out grappled with the quotation marks as being misspelled.

2 grapple verb
grapĚpled grapĚpling\ˈgra-p(ə-)liŋ\
Definition of GRAPPLE
transitive verb
1: to seize with or as if with a grapple
2: to come to grips with : wrestle
3: to bind closely
intransitive verb
1: to make a ship fast with a grappling hook
2: to come to grips
3: to use a grapple
Ś grapĚpler \-p(ə-)lər\ noun